19. My man.

Lisa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt that someone is holding my hand. Took me for about 2 minutes to recognize her. It's Mom.

I felt my head aches again when I tried to sit down.

"Don't force yourself Lisa. Just rest." I heard my mom said.

"What am I doing here? What happened?" I asked her. I also saw Chaeyoung on the side looking at me. Worried. I tried to give her a smile.

"You don't remember? You passed out last night." She slightly stroked my hair.

What happened? I tried to think of it and boom. I just gave Jennie back to her parents. I saw in my mind again her face when I said that I was just playing.

I hurt her. Damn!

"Lisa, why didn't you tell us?"

"It's really my plan to break up with her, Mom. I had no choice. There's so many proble-"

"Like you, having an Alzheimer's?" My mom blurted out and I was shocked.

How did they know?

Shit.

"How did you--"

"It's from Doctor Seungri, Lalisa. When we got here, he saw you and he said that it's better if he's the one who's going to treat you." Chaeng said. She and my mom are both teary eyed.

I bowed my head and tried not to cry. "I..... I am sorry..... Sorry for keeping this from the both of you. I...... I just don't want to hurt you." I said.

My mom bursted into her tears. "So that's the reason for you to hurt yourself?"

"No Mom. I can manage all the pain, i just don't want you to see hurting because of me." My voice was broken.

"Stop insisting that you can handle everything Lalisa. Stop sacrificing yourself just to make everybody comfortable and happy." Chaeng said with irritated voice.

"I understand if you are upset Chaeng. I have no choice. This is my fight, I don't want you to get involved."

My mom squeezed my hand. "Chaeyoung is right, Lisa. We will still be hurt and you can't avoid that. But we know that you felt more pain with this. Let's get the therapy, okay?" She wiped her tears. She wiped mine too.

I nodded as an answer. "How can I be so unlucky, Mom? I became happy for just a short time. Now, my dreams are all gone and I don't know what to do."

"Lisa, my daughter. Don't blame yourself. You didn't want this either. We will fight as long as we can. Alright?" She kissed my forehead. "Let me excuse myself for a while." She wiped her tears for the last time and went outside.

The room became in silent. Chaeng was just looking at me.

"Spill it. I know how much you want to talk." I said.

She walked towards me. "Lisaaaa!" She bursted into her tears and hugged me.

"Yah. Don't be so dramatic. The people outside might think that I am already dead." I tapped her head. I let a chuckle.