Chapter 1

The person is Eva guys

Eva

Eva woke at 7:30 as always she got out of bed and head into the bathroom and did her morning routine. After she was done she walks to her closet and took out her oversized sweater and frayed jeans with on black tennis. when she was done, putting on her clothes she put on a bit of makeup and fixes her hears into a ponytail. She headed downstairs and went directly to the kitchen and made herself some waffles and lemonade, then head out to work.

Eva reaches on time to work as always she works as a waitress at a bar called,'' Legs & Hips'' she has been working there for the past 9 cruel months.

"Eva your right on time," her manager said looking at his watch, Eva just nods then head to the back to amend into her work clothes. When it was time for Eva to leave, it was already midnight and everyone went home so she had to lock up.

As Eva was walking back home for work she could hear footsteps behind she starts to speed up but the person behind her speeds up as well, Eva starts to run as fast as she can she was looking where she was and ends up tripping on a rock and hit her head she could hear the footsteps approaching her "please leave me alone," she said with a whimper the man grabbed Eva and placed her in the backseat of his car. The last thing Eva recalls was getting dragged into a cell.

☯️This is my first story guy please vote💜