Chapter 4

Hey guys this here is Araceli

Eva

"don't speak" was all he said he then walked me to his car and place me in the back seat, I moved to the other end of the car as far away from him. As we start to drive, I could feel his eyes on me and start to shift in the seat "what's your name" he said I looked at him meeting his eye "Eva " I said then looking out the window slowly drifting off to sleep.

This bed is so soft god I could lay in here forever I said to myself it hit me my bed isn't this soft, everything from last night started coming back to me I quickly pitch up looking around and see that I'm in king size. I look down at my clothes and see that I'm in a big t-shirt, and I got off the bed going to the door when it opens a man that looks like he's in his early twenties entered the room " ah you're awake flower " he said." where am I, who am you people? I said."take a breath we are not going to hurt to flower come on let's get you something to eat," he said grabbing me by my waist and started leading us into a kitchen he motions for me to sit and I did.

"Tea or coffee," he asked I looked at him pointing to the coffee "where am I and who are you, people," I said he looked at me then sigh "flower your in my house and for who I am don't worry about it just call him Anthony," he said then went back to making me the coffee.

A young man that looks in his early twenties enters the room " boss" he said then he looks down at me then back at his boss, Anthony just nods and the man spoke " I got everything you ask for," he said I then realized that a young boy was standing behind the boy looked to be about 17 or 18 I just stared at them. A young man that looks in his early twenties enters the room "boss" he said then he looks down at me then back at his boss, Anthony just nods and the man spoke "I got everything you ask for," The boy came over to me and stated he "what's your name I'm Rin" he said smiling at me "I'm Eva" I said looking down at my feet and pulling on one of my curls "it's nice to meet you Eva wants to play a game in my room" he said "sure why not" I said he then grabbed my hand and drag me to his room which was very far away. When I entered his room, it was a pastel pink with stars on the wall he had posters and a lot of pictures of him and that man. I just walked over to his bed and seated whiles he runs into his closet getting a board game and rests it on the bed I see that it was Monopoly, we started to play the game and eat a bunch of junk food soon we realized that it was already night I told him I'm going to head to bed. I exist to rin room and tried to find my way back to the room I was before.

As I was walking down, I spotted the man from this morning he looked to be talking to someone on the phone I went to ask him where his boss was when I heard him mention my name so I hid "sir what do you want me to do with Eva files, yes sir got it" he hanged up the phone then walked away, so he has a file about me I said to myself. After a few minutes of me wandering around, I took a seat on the couch and looked out the window and drift to sleep.

Don't forget to vote 💜