chapter 15

Eva

after I left Anthony room I went to the game room and played a few games. as time went by I got bored and call the diver and asked him id he could meet me outside in fifteen minutes. I went upstairs and changed into a black crop top with a black skirt and a pair of black high top boots. after I was done getting dress,I fixed my hair into a high ponytail with some whop earrings. I headed outside to meet the diver but inside of seeing the diver I see Anthony leaning against the car with his hands folded over his chest. I walked to him and cross my arms over my chest.

"why are you here weren't you suppose to be working" I said looking him dead in the eye.

"I was when I got a call from Paul and he said you were going out, Eva you will no longer go out without my permission or if I'm not with you," he said in a serious tone.

"wow why am i not surprise that your doing this first leave now you want to come back and act all bossy well news flash Anthony, you may own me but I will never follow your order or do whatever you say" I said turning around going back inside but he stops me and drags me in to the passenger seat, i was shocked by his actions. I watch as he walked over to the drivers' side and got in the car. he turns and looked at me, there was so much emotion in his eyes something I have never seen before. I looked away and stared out the window.

After a few minutes have passed he finally speaks.

"where were you heading," he said.

I looked at him "I was heading to the beach" I said looking back at the window " which beach" he said
"any beach" I said not even bothering to look at him,he simply just continue driving. About twenty minutes have past and the car come to a stop. looked ahead of me to see that we are at a beach, I got out of the car and went to sore but a little far so the water doesn't touch my feet. I stared at the waves as they came crashing down, I heard footsteps approaching me, I looked at up to see at Anthony but to my surprise, he was already looking at me.

"sit," I said to him and with that he sits, we both just sit there and watch the waves move.