chapter 16

What Eva is wearing

Anthony

I turn my head to look at Eva, She was indeed exquisite from the way she dresses to her last hair strand she was a masterpiece. I find myself staring at her for hours looking at the small details on her face you only can see up close.

"Are you going to stop starring?" Eva said turning to look at me. I give her a simple no and she rolled her eyes then turn her head to look back at the water.

" think we should head back home," I said as I start to get up, she nods her head and I help her got up, we dust of our clothes and started to head back to the car, once we were in the car I started it up and headed home.

As soon as we pulled up at the driveway Eva dash out of the car and went inside. As soon I walked into the house I was greeted by my sister, I knew something is up she only does this when she wants something.

"What to do want," I said she drop her fake smile and sigh

" can I borrow your house the one that's in Germany," she said

" sure you can but why," I said

" well lily and I anniversary is in a few days and I want to take her on a trip," she said
I just rolled my eyes and said fine then made my way to my room. As l walked in my room I find Eva laying on the bed in a black two-piece silk set. I walked over to her and pulled her in my lap, she jumps a little then look at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing," she said

"Eva if you don't want to be stripped and fucked you in every Conner of this room I suggest you go and change," I said

" but what if I want to be fucked Anthony," she said and I almost ripped everything off of her

"Eva don't test me," I said, she wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist and grind on my hard-on she then whispered in my ear.

"I'm not " and with that, I smashed my lips against hers turning the kiss into a passionate kiss letting my kisses travel on her neck leaving bite marks on her neck and on her collarbone as I was about to take off her shirt she stops me.

"Wait, Anthony, I have something to tell you," she said.

" what wrong, " I said worried but a smirk form on her face.

" I just wanted you to have fun with blue balls," she said then got off of me and ran out of the room.