Chapter 6

Hey guys this is Ivy

Eva

I snuggle up against my pillow more, why is too hard I said to myself when I opened my eyes I see Anthony carrying "let me the fuck go" I said to him angrily but he still didn't let me go "LET GO OF ME NOW" I said louder he places me on the ground "what wrong he said I start walking to a room" what wrong he said again grabbing my shoulder "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU CREEP" I said slapping his hand off he just took a deep breath "watch your fucking mouth Eva" he said making me shiver but I just walked away but before I could go anywhere he grabbed my waist and pin me to the wall with my hand above my head "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDOFF ME YOU SICK PREV" I said trying to get out of his hold. Anthony looks like he was really to kill me "Eva I will not think twice about punishing you don't upset me or you will regret it," he said then left. I could feel the tears leaving my eyes and walked to any room I could find and crawl into bed I turn on the tv watching the Grammy.

As hours past Eva got hungry she got out of the room head to the kitchen to find something to eat. Eva got to the kitchen to find to girls making out on the countertop " omg I'm sorry," I said covering my eyes, after a few minutes a girl said it's ok to open her eyes. I was face to face with a woman that looks like Anthony and another woman with long red hair.

"I'm Anthony sister your Eva right," the girl said, "yeah" I did walking over to the fridge grabbing the bottle of wine and making myself popcorn I'm feeling like Olivia from scandal I said to myself "I'm ivy and this is my girlfriend lily" ivy said I look at her and smile "it's nice meeting you ''I said," so how do you know my brother "ivy said I smiled at her" well your brother bought me from abiding game or whatever that's how we meet, "I said she looks taking back" wow lucky you," she said stepping close to her grabbed a knife a point it at my throat" but if you hurt my brother I will kill you," she said with a smile then rest the knife down then left with her girlfriend.

Eva just grabbed her popcorn and wine and head back to the room she was in. When Eva walked into the room, she finds Anthony standing up by the window "Anthony what are you doing here," I said resting the wine and popcorn on the nightstand.

Anthony turned around looking me straight in the eye "who are you to order me around" he said I just looked down at my toes and play with one of my hair curls" are you lost of words flower, hey you had so much to say earlier. You even made yourself at home, but Eva hers the thing you are in my house and I will not have disrespectful little girls in my house I should just sell you to a sex slave company Eva would you like that. He said I could feel the tears I shook my head "Answer me and look at me when you speak " he said I lift my head looking at him he stands with his hands behind his back and his eyes on me the clothes he was wearing has been replaced with a sweater and pajama pants " no i-I-i don't want that," I said."good Eva so next time I will not be this easy on you," he said then left the room I dropped to my knees and burst into tears sobbing into the carpet.

Don't forget to get to vote and comment 

Yeah I know it's a little late but it's up 🌹🌻🌙

( ivy girlfriend lily )