chapter 9

Eva 

I have become worried about how long he's gone for it has now been 4 months since I have seen him. Araceli has been taking over and giving orders since he's gone but when asking Araceli if he knew where he has gone he said no I even asked his sister ivy if she knew.

 Araceli has made me start working so now I work as a cashier at a shop called flowers and green, its a shop that sells flowers, pets and. the manager has been nice to me since I began this job like a little too nice, he has been treating better than the staff that has been working here for years. I stepped through the door to be greeted by rain and Araceli the were dressed in suits.

"Are you guys going out?" I asked rin and Araceli looked at each other and smile

"yes, we are we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary," rin said with the biggest smile I have ever seen I just told them to have fun, after that, I went to my room. when I enter my room I quickly went and took at the shower the put on my nightclothes after i have done that I started to clean my room. I headed downstairs to the laundry room, as I entered the room ivy and Lily was making out on the washer I clear my throat and both of them jumped both of them turned to look at me.

"what are you doing down here I could never have some alone time with my girl," Ivy said with a huff.

"well ivy as you can see I'm down here to wash my clothes  and if you want some alone time with your girl you could all ways get a real room you know with a bed, not a washer," I said she let  her girlfriend waist go and walked over to me 

"well well look at what you getting some balls," she said coming closer to me, every step she took I moved back 

"Eva honey lets not get besides our self we don't want someone to get hurt or end up dead right," she said as she walked out the room with Lily.

I sigh and continue with my laundry. after I was done I headed upstairs to my room, as I entered my room I rest the basket of clean clothes on the bed and began to fold them up with took about 5 mins to do after I was done with that task and went back downstairs into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I began to make an egg sandwich and fries. when I was done I headed into the game room to play a little bit of pool even tho I was playing by myself.

after a few hours of playing pool by myself, I headed to the library. as I walked in I looked around at all the book on the shelf, as I was walking around I came across of a book on a desk I grabbed and looked at the title "broken bones" I said out loud I took a seat in the chair and began chapter one.

I put the book down to look at the time and see that it's already midnight I can't believe I have been reading this long I fold the page that I stopped at the rest the book down at got up and walked out of the library and went to use the bathroom. after I was done in the bathroom I grabbed my jacket and slips and went outside. I walked out on the porch and took a seat on the swing looking the stars. 

dont forget to vote and comment ily