Chapter 3

This guy is Anthony

Anthony

Anthony was on his way back home when his right-hand man Araceli called " boss the bid is going to start in an hour," Araceli said."shit I'll be there in a few minutes" Anthony hang up the phone and told his driver to take home to Four Seasons Hotel Moscow the diver just shakes his head and headed to the hotel.

About a few minutes late they reached the hotel. Anthony got out of the car and headed into the hotel. A man waited for him at the entrance the man lead him to a room full of women and men in masks a waiter handed me a mask I took it and put it on walking over to an available seat.

Anthony was on his phone when the last girl caught his eye she was wearing red lingerie and red heels with it her hair was dark brown and she had on the perfect amount of makeup on. Anthony started biding and win he left his seat and went to the back where Araceli was with the briefcase Anthony took the briefcase and waited for his new pet to Arrive, a few minutes later the door open and two women appear my pet and elderly looking woman, the elderly woman holds her hand out for the briefcase I give to her then took what was mines.

"What are you going to do to me," she said and I could see the tears in her eyes "don't speak" was all He said to her. He walked her to the car putting her in the backseat with him and Araceli driving. "what your name," he said."Eva "she spoke in a low voice. Eva what a beautiful name for the beautiful girl he thinker to himself.

A few minutes later Araceli was pulling up into the parking garage "we are here boss," he said, Anthony look at Eva and see that she was curled up in the seat sleeping, he got out of the car and walked to the other side of the car he opened it and took Eva and carries her inside trying not to wake her, he carried her into his bedroom he changed her into some comfortable clothes. He then left and went to his study where Araceli was sitting " Araceli find everything on that girl."