Chapter 2

eve 

Eva woke up on a wet floor "where I'm I" she said Eva's eyes start to adjust to the bright light she looked around and sees that there were over 15 girls in the cell "where Am I" Eva said more loudly "we don't know we just arrived" one of the girls said Eva was about to
Get up then her realized that she was completely naked she looks at the other girls and sees that they were naked as well.

"why are" before Eva could finish her sentence a door opened and a well-built man came into sight "lady's I see you all are awake," he said eyeing us, Eva quickly tried to cover up her body "why are we here," Eva said the looked at him "well hun you're going to sell," he said and with that, he left the room leaving all of us scared for our life

About two hours later a tall white woman entered the room "get up girl the show is about to begin" she said opening the cell a man standing behind her he guides us to a room "wash off and find something cute to wear," the woman said then left the room.

After washing up and look through the rack of clothes and found a red two-piece lingerie a pair of red heels I quickly put them on and did my make up.

A man entered he looked to be about in his early twenties he told us to follow him he walked to a black room and left. As soon as the man, the left, the man from before came into the room he started to line us in order from tallest to shortest "ok girls here's the deal you go out there tell the crowd something about yourself hen you wait until the judge says you can leave is the understood," he said we all nod our head.

Girls start to walk on stage an introduce themselves whiles the people in the crowd where biding, it soon became my turn to go on the stage after the blonde girl got off the stage I walk on "tell us something about yourself the judge said" I um I ah I like to read and listen to music and I'm a virgin"I said the crowd started shouting millions of dollars" going once going twice sold for 100 million," the judge said I then left the stage and was rushed into a hall where a man in a mask stand at a car with a briefcase in his hand the woman who carryover me down here took the briefcase then shoved me to the man then left.

"what are you going to do to me," I said as tears started to well up in my eyes and a lump in my throat appeared "don't speak" was all he said