chapter 14

Anthony

when left Eva i headed to the bar and picked up a 6 pack of beer then headed back home to find Eva past out on the floor i picked her up and put her in the bed. when i was done i went to the library and began an read my book.

when i woke up the next morning i found myself covered up. i my room when i reached to my room i didn't see Eva so i thought. i striped and headed into the bathroom as i was about to turn the nob Eva open the door , her cheeks turned red and she run out of the bathroom. after i was done showering i put on a black suite and headed downstairs.

when i went downstairs i found Eva siting down with Rin and Araceli eating a cereal, as went in to the kitchen everyone give me my normal greeting.

"morning Eva " i said to her with a smirk

"good morning Anthony" she said blushing i smiled at her  and then made me a bowl a cereal after i was done eating i headed to my office to get some work done.

six hours have past and i heard a knock at my door i told the person to come in and to my suprise it was eva.

"how may i help you eva " i said to her she came in at sit down

"um so why did you do that" she said

" do what eva " i said

" that thing with your mom and dad " she said

"i need a wife in order to take over fully " i said she nod and then got up and headed to the door

" eva start planing a wedding" i said she rolled her eyes

she left the room and went to god knows where i guess i got myself a new wife.