Chapter 13

Eva

"Mom and dad meet my fiancé," he said. I await knew the man was stupid but I didn't know he was this stupid. I turn my head looked at him and he looked at my smile then he whispers in my ear and says " you better play along", I rolled my eyes then smiled at his parents.

" omg she is a beauty," his mother said getting up and hugging me I hugged her back then took a seat next to her. Anthony start tell his parents about how we meet and the boy could lie, he told them we met at a weapon store and how he tried to buy me a knife because a gun was not for beautiful lady's, I just stopped my drink and listen to feed them lies.

After hours of sitting there talking to his parents we finally part ways, as we entered the car I looked at him.

" are you out of your fucking mind," I said
He looked at me then back at the road.
He then pulled a pistol and place it on the side of my head

"Eva you will go along with whatever I say because I'm not afraid to shoot you," he said and I nod he then pulled the gun away then said, good girl. I avoided eye contact throughout the whole ride home.
When we reached in the parking lot I quickly got out the car and headed inside, when I got in I found in sitting at the table he looked at then burst out laughing

" this is going to be fun," he said I looked that he then head upstairs to Anthony room, unfortunately. When got in the room I looked out the window to him if Anthony was going to get out of the car he just started the car and left. I took off my clothes and put on my pjs. After I put away my clothes I put on my favorite song and start dancing.

"LOVE ME LIKE A DESERT ROSS " I screamed as loud as possible jumping up and down. Ran downstairs grabbing the vodka bottle then running back up into the room. I drank at least half of the vodka and I know I pretty wasted money.

"  ALEXA PLAY STUF BY THE PINK GUY " as soon as the song starts to play I start to jump around knocking off everything I see.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP you're A FUCKING CUNT  LET ME HEAR IT," I said then as soon I knew it I started to wobble the all I knew it that it was black.

plz vote and comment
Or just kill me
Just joking

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🔫🔫🔫🔫
Germ bot out ✌🏼