CHAPTER TEN: I CAN'T GET OVER IT ~

Greyson went off to his hotel. You immediately opened the door of your house, and seeing your family watching a movie at the living room. You don't feel like watching a movie yet, you hurriedly headed up to your room and burst some music. Because of the special gift that Greyson gave to you. You kept on staring on it again and again. Your parents and friend had no idea about it. In other words, you can't get over it. Then, you decided to call up some of your friends and to tell them what happened. None of them was answering the phone maybe they're just busy or already sleeping. 

It was so amazing that Greyson was really always there for you when you need him. He's so sensible, incredible, and making some of your friend jealous. He's charming, endearing, he says everything that you always wanted to hear. He is such a gentleman, he's the man of our dreams, he's so sweet. And you're very lucky, that he fell in love with you. You are the luckiest girl ever.

It was already 10:51PM, and you're laying down on your bed, daydreaming scenarios, flashbacking memories, and playing some scenes in your hear. You don't feel like sleeping yet, you kept on looking at the things that Greyson gave to you. 2 roses and a diamond ring. The ring was so precious, you haven't wore a ring like that before. And most of all, you can't forget the kiss. He kissed you so many times, you can still feel the taste of his lips. You kept on blushing and smiling everytime. You just can't help it. You are so in love. So you decided to text your boyfriend. :"> 

You grabbed your phone at the tops of your drawer. You didn't knew that Greyson already texted you saying.. 

Frm: Greysonnnnnn. 

Good Night sweetheart. Don't think of me too much. Go to sleep now. Big day ahead tomorrow. Good night again, sweet dreams. I LOVE YOU.

After reading the message that Greyson sent to you, you kept on jumping around your room because of happiness, His love is making you crazy. You can't help it again. You're not gonna ignore that message, so you replied to him of course ! 

To: Greysonnnnnn.

Awww. Good night too sweetie. We had a long day today. Thank again for everything. I LOVE YOU TOO. 

*THE NEXT DAY* 

It was already Wednesday. You woke up with a huge smile on your face. The face that has no problems and so in love. The first thing that popped on your mind was Greyson. You can't still forget the things happened last night. Then you went downstairs to eat breakfast with your family, as usual. 

What a shock. You saw Greyson at the dining table, eating breakfast, with your family. You can't even belive. You rubbed your eyes to know if this was real or if you're still sleeping and dreaming. But you're not. Greyson took your hand and let you be seated at the chair where you always seat. He offered you food, he placed food on your plate. Whoa, he's acting like he's already your husband. He is the sweetest guy ever. 

Then after eating breakfast. Your housemaid decided to wash all the dishes and for you guys to have fun. Greyson was already close to your mother, and talks some business stuffs with your father, and he kept on playing with your little brother. What more can you ask for? HE IS EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED. 

*FAST FORWARD* 

 You saw your best friends outside your house having fun with each other. So you told Greyson, won't you both hang out with them also? So you two went to the grass fields where your best friends are. 

While walking, both of your hand were entwined to each other so tight. You have a feeling that you can't explain. So just go with the flow. 

Shane: Hi (YN) and Greyson? 

You: Hi. 

Shane: Whoa, Greyson's at your house? At this early? whoa. 

Ella: omg. 

You: yeah. Haha.

Greyson: Hi girls. I just dropped of sweetheart's house. I have nothing to do today. And so that's why I'm here. To bond with my sweetheart and you girls. Let's go out? 

Hannah: We would loved to ! 

You: where are we going again, Grey? 

Greyson: a place where we could have some fun ! 

Ella: omg. I'm excited. I'll just call my mom.

Shane: me as well. 

Hannah: I'm going with you guys. 

You: Uhm, I'll just tell my parents first. To ask permission. 

Greyson: I already told them. 

You: *laughs* wait a minute, I'm still wearing my house clothes. I'll just change for a while

Greyson: I'll go with you. :) 

You: what? no. not in my room. sweetie. Haha ! 

Greyson: I said so ! okay, I'll just wait at the car instead.

Ella, Shane & Hannah: We'll go with you. 

So your best friends picked an outfit for you. They chose your vintage blouse and skirt with a vintage key necklace. You looked so vintage today. 

Then after that, Greyson was waiting on his car then you and your best friends went outside. You are melting on Greyson's stare on you. He's more falling in love with you, because of that gorgeous outfit. and you looked to beautiful. 

Greyson: vintage huh? *winks* c'mon. :) 

You: *giggles* oh yeah. They picked it for me. Let's hop on the car now guys. :) 

Shane, Ella, And Hannah hopped inside Greyson car. You and Greyson seated beside with one another. Your hands are tangled to each other again. Your friends kept on giggling. And saying that "These guys are just so swet, they're making me jelly" Everybody was having fun at the car, everybody was singing, laughing, having fun, enjoying your teenage lives. 

Until you arrived at your destination, it was a theme park. There saw roller coasters, different rides. Your friends are so excited to try of all the rides ! You're with Greyson and your best friends are so wild and crazy so they went the other way. 

Then you two, hands are still attached to each other. Until Greyson decided that you two must ride the Roller Coaster. At first, you decline because you're too scared. But Greyson is begging you and he said that you musn't worry. Because he's there for you forever and always. 

Until some paparazzis are already approaching Greyson and taking pictures. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WRITER'S BLOCK. THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR TONIGHT. SORRY. :) 

Fudge media. (x NEXT CHAPTER: I'M AFRAID OF LOSING YOU ~

COMMENT, RATE AND ENJOY !