CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: This Was So Complicated ~

It's another day, the sun just burst outside, knowing that Your family & Greyson's family will be heading to Los Angeles. So classy, right? Los Angeles, Hollywood, or everything. You've never been there ever since. It's your first time on going to another state. So much better because, you're with Greyson. You what that means. 

Going back, you woke up seeing this day would be loaded with adventures again. Your foot feels so cold. You love this feeling in the morning, so you stayed at the bed for a while. Then, you prayed and thanked that you survived another day. 

Still laying on the bed. Eyes wide opened and staring at nothing. Your mind keeps on playing scenes in it and you're daydreaming on what would might happen later. But, you can never tell. Then, your phone rang and you immediately grabbed it beside your night light lamp. You're too excited to see what the message contains. Seeing a text from Alexa. Your face turned like you're disappointed. You expected that Greyson would be the first person who will send you a morning text. Then, you opened the message where it says. 

Frm: Alexa :)

" Good morning! sweetheart, it's me, you know ;) my phone ran out of battery and that's why I'm using Alexa's. Make it count. See you later. Stay beautiful. I love you" 

Wow. Loaded with sweetness. Another wow, you must be wrong. You can never really tell. You knew that it's only Alexa. But, no it's still Greyson. Now, your morning is complete. You're still laying on the bed and doesn't feel like on getting up yet. Then, someone knocks the door.

*knock knock* (YN)? 

*knock knock* "wake up now, we'll leave at 1."

You knew it was your mom. You've known that style of knocking for over years. Then finally, you just went off the bed and fixed it, what you usually do. Then, you grabbed all of your traveling bags inside your closet and started to pack everything you need to bring. You'll bring a backpack, where your important things are and a trolley bag for your clothes and other essential stuffs. After that, you decided to went downstairs and to have a late breakfast.

As you went down, you noticed that bags are already prepared at the living room. It belongs to your Mom, while you're not done preparing stuffs yet. Your mom let you seated at the dining chair. You saw fried sausages and doesn't feel like on eating. It's because you're way to excited. You turned your head at the left and seeing a basket of fresh fruits over there. You went up and grabbed an apple, you're smiling while you're holding the apple, you remembered your fangirling days. "Was apple a fruit or a vegetable?" you laughed a little. 

Mom: You're taking that sweetie?

You:  Oh yes. 

Mom: Wash it first. 

You: I know. :D

Then after washing the apple that you're about to eat. You decided to eat that apple in your room while you're fixing the stuffs that you'll bring. You're excited and not so excited at the same time. You can't understand you're feeling at this point of time. 

While you're on your room. Trying to put all the clothes that you'll wear on the bag thinking that it's already loaded. . . . guess that you'll take two bags! Hahaha. Make everthing tight. 

*FAST - FORWARD* 

It's already 11:45 in the noon. You and your mom are waiting for Greyson. Your brother won't go with you and your dad as well. Your mom helped you carried your bags and put them outside the house. You are carrying your cellphone and you're busy texting your friends and of course, Greyson. You asked him on where are they or if they're already near. You're having this feeling that you've experienced before going to Greyson's concert. You remembered those days. 

After few minutes, someone had already arrived! Waiting's over. This is it. Greyson had arrived at your house. You missed his charming face. He walked out of the car so fast and immediately hugged you. He missed you so much. Even if you two are seeing each other almost everyday. But it's normal for couples. Then after some sweet romances, he helped you carry your bags and put them at the back part of the car. 

You guys are heading to the airport. It's couple of miles away, and it's a 40 min. drive to the airport. While you guys are on the car, both of your hands are so attached again to each other. You can't resist this feeling. You're playing mini scenes inside your head and making some future thoughts that you're willing to happen.

... What if when the right time comes, Greyson got down one knee one me.. 

... what if Greyson, proposed...

... what if Greyson, and I got married....

.. what if Greyson and I broke u- NO. THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN?

 Then Alexa got your attention. She randomly asked about Drew that she's been talking about since they got into your house. 

Alexa: How's Andrew?

You: He's just Drew. 

Alexa: Oh, what did you do then?

You: I talked to him.....

(Greyson suddenly looked at you)

 and went biking..

Alexa: Oh really? he's biking too?!

You: Oh yes. 

Alexa: Then, what did you guys talked about?

You: He asked me if we both can go biking.. and I said yes. I didn't mentioned about yours yet 'cause it's not a perfect timing. Don't worry. I will really do, just for you. *smiles*

Alexa: It's okay, don't be in a such hurry. *smiles* 

You: *whispers in self* this was so complicated....

Then Greyson looked at you and began to ask things about that Drew. 

Greyson: So Drew?

You: Nah, don't mind about him. He's my best friend since i'm a child though. Don't be so .. 

Greyson: Just to make sure. 

Guess that worked. So you guys safely arrived at the airport and did some things before boarding onto the plane and head to LA. This would be a magical journey.

FIND OUT IT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. :>

I MISSED YOU GUYS ! :"> 

Next Chapter: We're Way Too Far ~