CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: I'm Just Selfish ~

You can't even explain what is Greyson feeling right now. Is he jealous of Drew? or is there something wrong happening that you don't know. But you are not sure, he's been acting so sweet to you last night. 

The following day, your alarm clock woke you up on 7:30AM. You need to pack your things now. You trip will be in a few days. You get out of your bed and fixed everything up. You went downstairs to eat breakfast as usual. 

Mom: Good morning, dear ! 

You: Good morning mom ! 

Mom: Fix yourself up later. We'll go somewhere. 

You: Where?

Mom: I can't tell you. Just be ready later. 

You: oh oh-kay 

Lol. What's up with your mom. She's making you curious this morning. Oh well, whatever it goes. After eating breakfast, you helped out your mother on fixing up the dining table and did all of your house responsibilities. After that, you headed up to your room, where you usually go, you're getting bored, so you decided to go online and check your tweets. You saw your haters all over your interactions. Your heart is like breaking into pieces. Then, you checked Greyson's twitter account. 

Then . . 

He . . 

Tweeted. . . 

"I can't help it, I'm just selfish, there's no way that I could share you" 

You blushed a little bit. Because, you know that he's pertaining to you. You want to retweet or favorite that Tweet but you just can't. Some bad responses may brought to you. He's so sweet. At least you've known that he loves you so much. 

Your trip will be in a few days, you started packing the things that you want to bring at LA. You are getting excited. You can't help it, you imagined yourself being in there with Greyson. You thought that would be loaded with lots of fun ! But anyways, your mom said to you that you must prepare yourself for later. What's with later? You're confused and got curious about it. You kept on thinking on what will happen later. . Family bonding or something? 

*FAST - FORWARD* 

Someone knocks on your room door, you stood up of your bed to see who it is. You opened it slowly and seeing your mom carrying a pink box that looks like a gift for you. Wonder who it came from, it wasn't even your birthday. 

Mom: Special delivery !

You: Huh? From whom?

Mom: check it out. * gives gift to you* 

You: *shakes head*

You are actually carrying the big pink box. It's kinda' heavy, you placed it on the top of your bed and because it was so big, wonder what is inside. You can't even see a letter or something that will say to whom it came from. You took a picture of it first, for it to be memorable. The box is sparkling pink. Haha. 

Then, finally, you opened it. You saw a wonderful pink cocktail dress. After you took out the dress of the box, you saw a letter just drop out. 

" Hi sweetheart, time is running, meet me at the hotel, 7PM, wear this.

Love, Greyson " 

 So you now know. That it came from Greyson. You're really exciting, now this is what your mom is talking about. Greyson will take out for a wonderful date. He has never been took you out for a date before. An AMAZING date, before. 

*FAST FORWRD*

You've tried to fit the dress and looks that Greyson just picked the right size, and good thing you've gone jogging. You looked at the clock, it's already 5:30PM. You need to fix yourself now, you've tried to fix your hair by your own. You curled it a little and added a little bow ( Ariana Grande's style ). You looked at the box again then, you didn't noticed a while ago that there was a smaller box inside of it. The little version of the bigger pink box. Inside of it, there was a cute shoes, which your are gonna wear. After long hours of fixing yourself, you're finally done. You went out of your room and went downstairs. Your family stops and stares at you for a while, as they saw how gorgeous your are. Your dress is swaying as you are, and as beautiful as you are.