We Can't Be Together (Greyson Chance Fan Fiction)

Chapter One: THIS IS HOW IT STARTED ~

* crowd shouting * 

* fangirls gone wild *

* lights shined so bright *

It's the night that you'll always remember..

Attending on Greyson Chance's one night concert. . . 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It was Sunday, you woke up with a huge smile on your face, and knewing that tonight will be Greyson's concert. You can't help it, you're too excited, because of your excitement you immediately grab your phone and shared to the world wide web that you'll be going to Grey's concert, you tweeted, shared on Facebook, and texted all of your fangirl friends. 

Your best friends, Hannah, Ella, & Shane will be going with you. They were like extreme fangirls, they earned money for so long just to attend the concert, and you as well. 

You hopped off of your bed and did all your business, and after that you went downstairs to eat your breakfast with your family. 

Mom: Good morning, dear 

You: Good morning mom !

Mom: not too excited, huh? 

You: *laughs* i know right. 

Lil' Brother: can I go with you sis?

You: *laughs* you don't have a ticket, so you can't go. 

Lil' Brother: k. fine. *rolls eyes*

Dad: Know your limitations, and don't expect too much. 

You: yeah, yeah. I just want to see him live, that's all. :D 

Lil' Brother: oh really? you've kissed his posters like gazillions of times, and freaking out when he's on TV, in other words YOU.ARE.OBSSESED.TO.HIM

You: shut up ! 

Dad: *looks at you* oh. 

Mom: It's a part of their teenage life, so it's normal, let her. 

You: *laughs* & *rolled eyes to Lil' Brother*

(end of convo)

After eating breakfast with your family, you went to your lovely room and decided to call some of your best friends to know where you'll meet. After long hours talking with your friends at the phone, You talked about where you will meet, what will your bring and wear and to remind them that to charge everything up and don't forget your tickets of course ! 

You keep on looking at the clock, and count the hours left before the concert. There were only like 8 hours left, because it was your summer vacation you don't have classes so you stayed inside your house and did random things, until you decided to prepare all the things that you will bring and to pick the perfect outfit. You tried to fit all of your clothes, it's like that you're having a mini fashion show inside your messy room. It's so hard to pick an outfit. You turned on your radio and listened to random music. "Today Was A Fairytale" by Taylor Swift was playing on the radio and you sing along with it. 

* FAST FORWARD *

It was already 4PM, you're ready to go and about to leave. You, Hannah, Ella, & Shane will be meeting at the mall. 

Hannah, Ella, & Shane were already at the mall, you're the only one that they are waiting for, you called Shane to ask on what part of the mall are they.

 You: Hi Shane !

Shane: Hi Sis ! where are you? Ella & Hannah were already here. 

You: I'm already inside the mall. Where are you guys? 

Shane: We're infront of Pizza Hut. What took you so long? 

You: Okay. I'll spill it out later. Bye.

Shane: Okay, Bye. 

( end of convo )

Pizza Hut was on the second floor of the mall, you are on a rushed, you are too excited, you can't help it. You have so many things to tell to your friends. 

Shane, Ella & Hannah, hurriedly approached you, you chitchatted for a while, and then you went inside the Pizza Hut. You four seated on a table, and ordered your meal. You can smell the delicious pizzas that makes you hungrier. You keep on talking and talking about random stuffs and of course Greyson Chance !  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* to be continued *

CHAPTER TWO: NIGHT OF DREAMS ~ 

* do you found this story interesting? comment, vote and share. >:D<