CHAPTER NINETEEN: Should Have Said No ~

Your mom and Lisa are having fun on talking with each other. It's pretty amazing that your mom and his mom finally met. You never expected that this would happen. Your moms are on the living room talking about random stuffs and sharing stories about their lives and your life. 

You and Greyson decided to go up to your room. You fixed your things over there. It's a bit messy, because you left it last last night messed up. Greyson helped you on cleaning your room. 

Until, Greyson saw an old picture at the top of your dresser. He asked if who's with you on that picture. 

Greyson: Who's this?

You: lemme see.

Greyson: *gives to you the picture*

You: Oh. That was uhm, Drew. 

Greyson: oh.

You: Oh. that was years ago.

Greyson had the face of being like jealous, of that drew. You've explained everything to him and you said on how much you love him now. He said the he do understand. You've tried to not make Greyson jealous. 

You: oh, don't be Grey. I've encountered that thing before. Then, It just drifted away. 

Greyson: Okay, sweetie. I understand. 

Then Greyson began to tickle you. You found it too cute. Until, Greyson saw the camera at your drawers and he grabbed it. As you really know that he's good on taking pictures. You lend you camera to him for a while. 

Greyson: wow sweetie, we had the same type of camera. 

You: oh ! i didn't noticed that. 

Greyson: we're so meant to be. 

You: i knoooow. 

Greyson keeps on taking random pictures of you. Endless captures, then you both decided to go downstairs to have fun with your families. Greyson found you so photogenic. You looked very great at the photos he taken. You took photos with his mom, his sister and everyone. Random faces, funny poses whenever the camera is about to capture. But of course, you never missed on having a picture with just you two. 

Until Greyson want you two to go outside, to go at the park. Both of your hands are so attached to each other as you walk along the road. A couple walking down on a one way street. People over there started to stop and stare at you. It is because you are with the most amazing musician ever. Everybody knows who Greyson is. Then, some people started to have some autographs and pictures with Greyson. 

You sat the bench. then, your friends passes over you. You didn't noticed that they are actually at the park too. You said your hi's with each other. You missed them so much. You missed having fun with your best friends. Then you started to share some stories with each other. 

Shane: how's last night? 

Ella: *coughs*

You: wait. I don't like the way you look at me. 

Hannah: tell us, what happened last night. 

You: okay, here it is. 

Ella: Okay, I'm excited. 

You: he had this new song. which is really dedicated to me. 

Shane: i'm dying. 

Ella: gosh. he's the sweetest ever. 

Hannah: you're so luck, (YN) 

You: i didn't expect about that. 

Shane: well, as the saying goes. Expect the unexpected. okay. we. will. go. now. because. he. is. walking. towards. here. have fun sis !!