CHAPTER FIVE: I'll Spend Forever ~

Greyson: *laughing* you're really funny (YN)

You: you as well, *laughing* 

You're still at Greyson's hotel room. You spend hours on talking and laughing with each other. And then you realized that it's getting late. So you need to go home. 

You: Wait a second, Grey.

Greyson: okay.

You: I have 5 missed calls from my mom. I'm sorry, I have to go now. :( 

Greyson: *looks at watch* Aww, (YN) it's already late, why won't you spend your night in here?

You: what? 

Greyson: just kidding. *winks* 

You: lol, Grey. Wow, it's like we've known each other for years.

Greyson: I know right. Uhm, how about I'll just drop you to your home?

You: that would be great! aww, I feel so overwhelmed. 

Greyson: Don't worry, (YN) *winks* let's go! *grabs your hands*

So Greyson decided to take you home, aww how sweet. So you went down the hotel, and Greyson let you to go in the car first. He's such a gentleman. His car smells so good. And you tell his driver the directions to your home. It's a bit far, so it'll be a quite long trip. 

Greyson is doing some random things with his phone. And you're already sleepy, you never felt that you've already fell in Greyson's shoulders. 

You never knew that Greyson was looking at you while you're sleeping(LOL YOU'RE SLEEPING XD), he smelled & played your hair, until Greyson kisses your forehead. and then you woke up! 

Greyson: *pulls off immediately* uhm, (YN) are we already near?

You: *yawns* 

Greyson: Aww, you look so cute when you yawn. You fell asleep.

You: *smirks* what did you say again? 

Greyson: are we getting nearer?

You: it's almost there. 6 blocks from here. :) 

Greyson: Wow, uhm. Can I have your number? I forgot to ask a while ago. 

You: *grabs Greyson's phone, and saves number*

You and Greyson stared at each other's eye, for only GOD knows how long, his face is getting closer and closer at your face. It's like that he wanna kiss you. 

Driver: *coughs*

Greyson: pulls off. 

You: *blushing*

Greyson: aww, you look so beautiful. :)

You: *smirks* whatever Grey. Oh, we're almost there. :) 

Greyson: i know right. Then somebody distracts. 

You: what? no! i mean our house is almost there. (x

Greyson: oh. aww, bye for now. I'll call you, maybe tomorrow. :)

You already reached your house, Greyson went out of the car first to assist you. How sweet. It's like that he's already your boyfriend. But of course, not. 

Greyson: so bye for now. :) see you again

You: Again? :) 

Greyson: Yeah. Don't you want? I have so many things that I wish you knew. :)

You: aww. tell me sometime. :) And I have so many stories to tell you. :) 

Greyson: uhm, (yn) can i uhm, . . 

You: what?

Greyson: *immediately kisses your lips and walks away*

You: ohmy. *blushing* I'll spend forever with you, wondering if you know. :"> 

So Greyson, hopped in his car and headed to the hotel and rest. :)

And. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AND? OMG. WHAT'S NEXT? :D NEXT CHAPTER: I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ~