CHAPTER SIXTEEN: I HATE YOU ! ~

You headed home with your friends. Leaving your face lonely. You're already tired. Your parents aren't home yet. So your friends decided to stay at your house and talk about something. You looked at the clock and seeing it's already 11:45AM. You guys want to take your lunch. But, you don't know how to cook. So your friend, Shane, ordered pizza instead. 

The pizza took for so long to arrive. Realizing that everywhere at your place is in traffic. The delivery boy knocked at your door and leaving Shane to open it. You gathered up all of your money to be fair to each other. Shane was carrying the box of the pizza. You can smell the essence of the pizza even it's not opened yet. Hannah assisted you to grab some dishes and forks. Then, Ella opened the pizza box. It really do smelled good. It was a round hawaiian pizza with lots of pineapple toppings. This was your favorite pizza flavor. Then your mind replays the scenario when You and Greyson went out to the pizza house. 

You missed him so much. Your friends kept on talking about random things, while you're just there eating and very quiet. So your friend, Shane, bother. Shane is very talkative and kind of crazy, she's the comedian, she's the one who always cheer up someone who's sad or lonely or not in the mood. You're so lucky for having supportive friends. They're the ones who can understand you. 

Ella, opened her phone and played Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" song. You listened to its lyrics and you tried to understand it. It was a song after breaking up with a boyfriend. "Omygosh, i don't wanna go to that point. It don't want to loose Greyson" you said to your mind. 

*FAST - FORWARD* 

You looked at the clock again and seeing that it's already 4PM. The sun is barely shining up in the sky. It was near sunset. You guys are already bored. You checked your phone and seeing no text messages coming in. Greyson didn't texted you the whole day. In other words, no sign of him. Your friends decided to do some walk along your village. It would we a great idea, and you agreed. 

You locked up your house and secured everything, you are only carrying your phone. You're  not wearing the ring anymore. You saw some of your not so close friends in the village are having fun. You let your friends to join them and you'll sit at the bench, where you and Greyson seated before. 

You saw your old friend, Drew, who's living next door at your house. You had a crush on him since you're 5 years old but he never knew. Then some are saying that he likes you too. But it ended there. He smiled at you, he was carrying a basketball ball. He's with his team mates maybe. You waved at him as response. You missed the old days. 

Minutes later, you're getting bored. You just kept on watching them guys having fun. 

Until, something unexpected happened. Your phone was vibrating, it was on your pocket and your phone is tickling your legs. You never expect that it would be Greyson. 

It was a random number calling you. 

You: Hello? who's this?

Unknown: Good afternoon, Ms. (YLN) I don't have to bother to say on who i am. You need to go to Shangrila Mall. As soon as possible this day. Thank you. Good bye. *mad mood*

You: wait- 

The unknown man ended up the call. It felt mysterious, it wasn't sound like Greyson. You know what's Greyson voice over the phone. It was like an old man. The voice was very deep and it's like that you already heard it before. You called your friends. 

You: someone mysterious called me a minute ago. He didn't tell who he is. He wants me to go to the hotel. Where Greyson's staying. He's kinda' mad. I'm scared. 

Ella: maybe you need to fix something up. Let's go. 

You: come on.

You went home for a while to fix your self. It's already 5PM.