CHAPTER ELEVEN: I'm Afraid Of Losing You ~

So You, Greyson and your best friends went to the amusement park. You saw many rides over there. Your best friends went off the other way and let you and Greyson alone. Greyson loves extreme rides. So he decided, why won't you try the roller coaster? It would be fun. But you don't want, because you're afraid of heights. But then Greyson said that he'll take care of it. So you both go then. 

You looked around the place, and seeing stalkers everywhere. Because Greyson's with you. These people kept on asking Greyson the same question. 

Paparazzi: Greyson, is she your girlfriend? 

Paparazzi 2: Greyson, look over here ! is she your date? 

Paparazzi 3: how long have you been dating? 

You see camera flashes everywhere, you're afraid of those things. Your faced is already exposed. then now, those people are now asking your random questions. 

Paparazzi: Ms. (YN) from where are you? are you dating? is he already your boyfriend? 

Then Greyson blocked his arms in front of you and he finally answered the questions so they would finally stop. 

Greyson: YES ! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. Please, give us some privacy. Thank you. 

Then those people started to freak out. They're still taking pictures. Then Greyson held your hand and you're on the way to your ride. You and Greyson had already have your tickets. So all you gonna do is to wait outside the ride and wait for your turn. 

You can't believe that he admitted to the people that you were already his girlfriend. That scenario kept on replaying inside your mind. ..

It was finally your turn. You feel on backing out now. But you knew that Greyson will never left you at the wind. Greyson let you be seated first and so he does. Like what a gentleman always so. You buckle up your seats. And Greyson held your hand so tight.

Greyson: There's no backing out now honey. 

You: *chuckles* I know right. 

Greyson: Let's do this ! 

And there goes that wild screams ! your hands are still attached to each other ! You just feel like it. Greyson is having so much fun ! Then your fear started to go off. You're not afraid anymore. 

After the wild ride...

Greyson: *laughs* That was the best ride ever !

You: *laughs* It was pretty amazing ! 

Greyson: I told you sweetie ! you'll love it too ! Now, where you wanna go next? 

You: Hahaha ! uhm, how about on some arcade? 

Greyson: That would be great !

Ans so You and Greyson played arcade games. And won a couple of prizes !

Then, after that you went out of the Arcade house. And sat on a bench.Until Greyson excused his self for a while. You're so tired and sweating. You brought out your towel inside your bag and wipe off your sweat. Then few minutes later, Greyson went back on where you are. And you saw him carrying some foods. 

You: Eating huh? 

Greyson: Oh yeah. *gives you your food* 

You: thank you dear. 

Greyson: You're very welcome Mrs. Chance. 

And so you and Greyson enjoyed your food. Did a couple of talks. You talked about your life, friends, family, personal experiences, unforgettable moments and such stuffs. Until, Greyson decided why won't you two ride at the ferris wheel. 

Greyson: hey hun, want to ride at the ferris wheel?

You: I would love to !

Greyson: it's kinda' romantic over there. * winks *

You: yeah. I've seen on movies. 

Greyson: Well, let's make it real. . . 

You: *whispers to self* what? 

Then, you and Greyson headed off to the Ferris Wheel. While hands are still tangled to each other. 

(I FORGOT, YOU'RE  WEARING THE RING THAT HE GAVE TO YOU) :">

And So you and Greyson, hopped on the Ferris Wheel. It's a very big Ferris Wheel, not like the Ferris Wheels you've seen before, it's very very big and so high. 

*While inside the Ferris Wheel* 

You: what a spectacular view over there. 

Greyson: just like you. 

You: *smirks* what d'you mean?

Greyson: It's beautiful as you. 

Greyson took out his Blackberry and decided to take you both a picture. First shot, you two had a normal smile. Second shot, He was  actually kissing your left cheek. and then at the last shot, You're kissing on the lips. Aww, what a sweet couple. 

You: *blushing* 

Greyson: my sweetheart is blushing again. 

Then he stared that would make you melt, on purpose.

You: oh stop it Grey ! 

Greyson: *kissed you on your lips* 

You: *pulls off* omg. 

Greyson: so how do you liked the ring? 

You: i don't like it. *rolls eyes*

Greyson: what? 

You: i love it. *winks*

Greyson: You're very funny ! you got me again in there. :)

You: *laughs* uhm Grey?

Greyson: what is it honey?

You: are you afraid of heights? :) 

Greyson: No dear, no. I'm afraid of losing you.

You: ohmy. 

Greyson: I'll never let you go sweetie, dear, honey, sweetheart. I'll spend with you forever. I will love you forever and always. I'll be there for you everytime. Even if you need me, I'll come running from a thousand miles away. I love you (YN). 

You: Things went better than what I have expected. I have so many things that I want to say to you. But let's make it short. In other words. I love you too Grey. :)) 

And you two ended up with a passionate kiss. :"> 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG. I WISH THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. OMG. WHAT DO YOU THINK ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHAPTER 12: YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THAT. 

IS IT STILL INTERESTING? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, VOTE AND SHARE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! >:D<  

- @greyswifey