CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO ~

Ella, Shane, Hannah and Lauren already went to their houses and hotel rooms. Greyson called up your mom and dad to ask permission if you're allowed to stay one night with him. Gladly, they agreed. But they just want to make sure that you're with someone who's older that you two. 

*AT THE HOTEL ROOM* 

After the night swim with your boyfriend and best friends. You and Greyson changed up your clothes. You two are already wearing your PJ's. Then, Greyson let you so sit on the piano beside him while he plays it. Until, he sang a song that you never heard before. 

Greyson: ....

"It's taking us downtown, you're watching me 

Watching me watching me go 

But i never listen, no i never let you move

Now we're heading uptown is their something

That you wanted to say,cause i need to go now 

Do you want me to stay i said stay-e-ay-e-ay-e-ay-ay-ay

Mmm what you need to know is you tried it let it go,let it go 

What you need to find is someone who will never let you go

Noooo and sunshine and citylights will guide you home 

And noooo yeah you gotta know that i'll never 

Let you go mmm 

Now we're stuck in midtown,surrounded by people 

And nothing but sound and we're going nowhere we 

Are the lost and found we're all over this town is 

There something that you wanted to say cause i need to go now 

Do you want me to stay I said stay-e-ay-e-ay-e-ay-ay-ay mmm....."

You: awww. what a wonderful song ! what's the title? 

Greyson: Sunshine and City Lights. T'was dedicated to someone. 

You: to whom? I really love it. 

Greyson: to the girl who's actually seating beside me right now. *looks at you and winks* 

You: *smiles* awww, you're really the sweetest, Grey. 

Greyson: no. you are. *kisses your cheeks* 

You *blushing* anyways, why did you do that? the plan? it was really crazy. *stands up and sat on the bed* 

Greyson: I think we just need some adventure. *laughs*

You: *laughs* what?, I can'y believe that you just did that. 

Greyson: Lauren and my staffs are a part of the plan......... including your best friends. *laughs*

You: What? Grey! It's not that obvious, I didn't even knew that my best friends are also a part of your outrageous plan.

Greyson: Haha. Sorry sweetie. *winks* I love you. 

You: be thankful that i loved you too ! *laughs* 

Then, you two were like kids, fighting. You're so sweet. Greyson hopped on the bed too. You two are not sleepy yet. Until Greyson hugged you so tight! The hug that he doesn't want to let you go. 

Greyson: *still hugging you* *whispers* i missed you. 

You: I missed you too. 

Greyson: I miss everything about you. I think I wanna marry you like now? *laughs* 

You: what's with you? 

Greyson: just kitten. We're too young. *pinches your cheeks* 

You: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Grey. 

Greyson: but seriously, if were already in the right age. I would definitely marry you. 

You: I won't expect anything about that. *blushing* By the way, when will be your next tour? And when will you go home? 

Greyson: I don't have plans yet. Tour? i think i need a little rest and of course, hun, i want to bond with you like forever. 

You: oh, we'll spend forever if we really want to. 

Greyson: *stares at you* 

You: oh stop it, will you. 

Greyson: *still staring at you*

You: oh, so you want a staring game? i'm in!

Then you and Greyson played the staring game. You're not allowed to blink because if you do, you'll lose the game. Greyson and You are making funny mouth poses and still staring at each other. Just like kids. 

Until, Greyson's face comes closer and closer to you while you kept on moving far away from him. Until you just reached the edge of the bed. You decided to stand up and run across the room to get rid of Greyson and to make him chase you! You two are laughing out loud, you kept on running and running and you won't stop until he doesn't caught you! 

Greyson is getting nearer to you, he's behind your back. It's like your giving up yourself and let him to chase you and because you're already tired.

Greyson: gotcha ! *hugs you* 

You: *laughing*

Greyson: I'll Never Let You Go, YN.

Greyson is hugging your back and his head is on your shoulders. He sways you around the room and he's acting like a baby and you find him so cute on doing that. Until he pushes you at the wall and letting you to face in front of him. He placed your hair behind your ears. You can feel his wrist rubbing smoothly on your cheeks. Until, he's already holding your face. You heart if beating to fast. You both stared for nobody knows how long. Until Greyson said that he misses you and he'll never let you go. Until his lips pressed your lips and just kissed each other again. You're extremely blushing. This was different unlike before. After that, he hugged you again so tight. 

Greyson: Let's go to sleep now, Mrs. Chance. *winks* 

You: Okay, *yawns* 

Greyson: *pinches your nose*

You: ouch! *smirks*

Greyson and you, hopped on the bed. Then, seeing that he already fell asleep. You came closer to him. 

You: *whispers* Good Night. 

Greyson: *wokes up* kisses you. Good Night to sweetheart. I love you. 

You: haha, I love you too. 

Greyson was actually faking sleep that time then he kissed you. He was so crazy and tricky. You both face the other side each other. The bed was so comfy, then you turned off the lights and letting to turn the night light on. 

This day was so magical. I wish that this was never a dream. The phrase that Greyson said that someday he'll gonna marry you keeps on reminding your mind. It's keeps on entering your mind and again. You can't resist. And also the scene a while ago. You're deeply in love with this boy. You prayed and asking GOD if he could play it again. (; Haha. 

"Good Night Mrs. Chance" 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S ALL. NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter Eighteen: Goodbye ~  

Thank you for everything. Comment, Vote and share. (; 

@greyswifey :)