Epilogue

( SIX MONTHS LATER)

It was not long ago when Miyano-sensei retired did they find out of their Principal's missing appearance. " That's funny." Sanshriyuki muttered under his breath, rubbing his chin. " I swear I saw him at the party just a few nights ago. Or at least, I saw his reflection."

" That's impossible." Sonoko said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

" Either that, or your boy-friend's crazy." Yoro said, appearing from behind the group with Ran. " You can choose either one."

" That would mean Sanshriyuki could be in two different movies, right?" Shinichi said, jumping at the chance.

" He could be the great liar Hitler in Hitler: Rise To Evil. . ." Yoro said.

" Or he could be the delusionist in A Beautiful Mind played by Russell Crowe."

The others burst into laughter at that, and Yoro and Shinichi high-fived.

" Oh shut up." Sanshriyuki muttered.

" Hey, it's a really beautiful day isn't it?" Ran said brightly, changing the subject immediately in case Sanshriyuki did something dangerous. " There's not a cloud in the sky at all."

" Yeah, it is." Shinichi agreed.

Silence.

" Still no idea where Miyano-sensei went to, huh?" Sonoko asked.

" No." Shinichi said gloomily. " I thought she would tell me."

" Oh, I think she would be coming back soon enough." Yoro said mysteriously.

Shinichi blinked. " How do you know?"

" There's a person who has easy contacts to get any teacher enrolled in this school, my dear Kudo." Yoro said, grinning broadly. " And you're looking at him."

" For once, he's not just bragging." Sanshriyuki said.

" Really?" Shinichi said, interested. " Then. . ."

He stopped.

How else could Shiho have gotten directly into this school?

Did Yoro, once again, have something to do with this?

He looked at him, and Yoro smiled.

" You're one mysterious fellow." Shinichi muttered.

" Thanks." Yoro said brightly.

" EVERYONE! GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" Takashi-sensei roared at the top of his lungs, probably shattering a couple of ear drums along the way. Wincing, the students sat down on their seats. " We have a new student in our class this year." he said brightly. " One whom I don't think would go unrecognized by a few of you."

It was her.

There she stood haughtily, her lips in a small, smooth smile.

Amid the cheers that were heard, Takashi grinned at her.

" Please report your name." he said.

" Glad to." she said pleasantly, before looking straight at Shinichi, who grinned back at her.

" My name is Miyano." she said clearly, her lips mouthing out every letter; like a kiss. " Shiho Miyano."