The Sad Beginning.

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling "Get the fuck up out of bed your going to be late for school!" I looked at the alarm clock it was only six o' clock in the morning, school didn't start for another hour and forty five minutes. So obviously I did as I was told and got up out of bed. I headed towards the bathroom but when I opened my bedroom door my father slapped me across the face and said "Your mother told you to get up out of bed an hour ago!" It has only been two minutes. I just ignored him because this same routine happens EVERY morning. Mom says get up. I get up. I head to bathroom get slapped by dad. I was pretty used to it by now.

I continued my journey to the bathroom, I peed, brushed my hair brushed my teeth and put foundation on my face from where my dad had slapped me. After that I put on my favorite shirt. It's a black t-shirt with white bubble lettering that says "MCR FOR LIFE" with pictures of Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank, and Bob inside the letters. I had made it on my computer and sent it to my friend Elijah that works in a T-shirt printing place in Ohio. I sent him my design and he printed it onto a shirt and he sent it to me. So I was wearing my one of a kind MCR shirt, then I put on my white skinny jeans that about half way down fade to grey then at the bottom is full on black I like them a lot. I put on my taco socks with my checkerboard vans. Then I put on my Pierce The Veil belt. Then one last thing and I'm ready to leave for school my cute Sleeping With Sirens feather earrings. I walk out of my bathroom and my mom says "You look like a slut!" That's when I grabbed my books and stormed out the front door.

I waited for about ten minutes at the bus stop trying to forget about what just happened. When the bus finally got there I hopped on the bus and the kids were pointing at me and laughing. I just (like with my dad) ignored them. I had went all the way to the back of the bus and sat down. As soon as I did so I pulled out my phone and earbuds and played all my music on shuffle at full blast to drown out the kids making fun of me. About ten minutes later we had arrived at school, so I made my way to my first class. I hated that class because everything in science is either dumb or against my religion so I just fail every time. We were talking about what a hypothesis was and my teacher called on me. I said "I honestly don't know." She said that it is another word for an idea...