REALLY!!!

I just left it as it is with them laughing at me. I play my twenty one pilots playlist and listen full blast. But again I payed them no attention until Savannah said "Why do you listen to that crap I can hear it through your earbuds?" I slapped her across the face luckily the bus driver wasn't watching and she didn't have the guts to do anything.

When I hopped off the bus and walked through the front door, there was a woman sitting with my parents. She looked about 28, with brown hair and blue stunning eyes. She is beautiful is the first thing I thought of her. "Hannah this is Amanda, she's from the stupid adoption agency!" my mom said. "Well what's she doing here?" I asked upsettingly. My mom replied with "She will be visiting us for 6 weeks!" I start to cry and run to my room. I slam the door and sit on the floor in front of my bed.

After about 43 minutes of me crying my friend texts me "turn on the ap news gee is on!" I grab the remote off my bed and press power. It was already on the alternative press channel from when I last watched television.

"Welcome back today is September 9, 2019. We have just recently caught up with Gerard way former lead singer of My Chemical Romance and now on his solo project Hesitant Alien. He confirms that Bandit is not his only daughter. He claims that him and Lyn-z have had a daughter right after they got married back in 2004. He says "Me and lyn-z have another daughter but we had to put her up for adoption because the both of us were touring and we could not find a trustworthy babysitter." He says the both of them would like to have her back because they are touring again and now that they have Bandit and know their 15 year old daughter would babysit and watch over her. Next up Austin Carlile visits Kenadee Lucker with a very special surprise..."