Birthdays and Bad Days

Jenna whispered to me
"You ask him I'm sacred."
"No you ask." I quietly responded. There was silence for a second until Jenna gave me puppy dog eyes and begged for me to ask Gerard if we could listen to music.
"Fine I'll ask" i whispered loudly. Gerard butted in,
"Ask what?"
"We were just wondering if you had any music in your car that we could listen too?"
"Yea I have a ton!" He responded happily. "I got Morrissey, Bowie, Queen, Misf..." I cut in to say
"I was thinking about some of your music..."
"Oh okay pick one Action Cat, Maya the physic, Get the..." I cut in again
"Some of your old music" I said sadly. "It's okay I knew we wouldn't be able to because of reasons" he didn't respond and now Jenna was mad at me for making him upset so to relieve the silence.
"Hey Gerard what's for dinner?" I asked nervously.
"Well Lindsey and I were thinking of..." I cut again for the third time
"Thinking of going some place fancy for Mikey's birthday and leaving me alone even though you just found me earlier today. That's okay we promise the house won't be messed up although you will have to take us to get pizza place." I told him kind of sadly.
"No we were thinking of taking you with us and obviously now Jenna too!"
"Really thank you that's so nice of you!" I exclaimed happily
"Well you are my daughter."
"Yea your right." We went the rest of the ride in silence which wasn't that bad considering there was only four minutes till we got to my adopting parents house. When we finally arrived I told Gerard to stay in the because I didn't want anything to happen to him.
"Stay in the car I will only be seven minutes and whatever you do don't go into that house!" I strained really hard on that last part very roughly.
"Why can't I go in to give them a piece of my mind!"
"Because you can't just listen to her you would regret it I promise you that!" Jenna exclaimed.
"Thanks Jenna!" and I quickly slammed the car door shut. I quietly and carefully entered the front door. I had immediately felt the suspense build up because all the lights were turned off but both of their cars were parked in the garage. I didn't think a lot of it I just wanted to hurry up and get the hell out of there before something happens to me. I walked to the front closet were the vacuum cleaner and stuff goes, to get the rest of my clothes and well that's about it. I didn't have very much room since the room where the washer and dryer goes is my bed room and there is no closet in there so my clothes go in this one. I came out of the closet and smirked and said to my self "I just came out of the closet" and giggled a little which for what's about to happen in kind of wishing I hadn't giggled. I shut the door turned around and there they were standing there behind me staring at me like I'm a freak or something.

Jenna's P.O.V:
"Ughhhhhh what is taking her so long it's been 15 minutes she said seven!" I said impatiently.
"Jenna should I go in I mean after..."
*hears scream in distance*
"Did you hear that?!?!" Gerard asked while freaking out.
"Yea maybe you should go inside... here take this!" I said as I pulled out my Fun Ghoul gun and handing it to Gerard. "I know it's not 'yours' but it should work just as fine."
"Thanks Jenna but all I need you to do is call 9-1-1."

Gerard's P.O.V:
I hop out of the car as quickly as a cheetah and come bursting though the front door so fast I knock the door down only to see...