Tounge-Tied?

Gerard P.O.V
"Hannah!" I had a million thoughts running through my head right now. She was all tied up with her adopting parents trying to start a match. "I'm sorry I've never been in this kind of situation before what would like me to do to help?" She couldn't talk so she had to use body language. She acted dead and I tried to figure out what she meant, "dead...die..."I honestly had no clue. I remember her 'mom' talking to her husband about killing me so I shouted "KILL!" Hannah nodded while her 'mom' walked out of the kitchen with a knife. She chased after me but I was running around when I thought why am I running around with a psychopath when I could be getting the hell out of there! I stopped and quickly untied Hannah's hands so she could untie the rest of herself.

Hannah's P.O.V
I was very thankful that Gerard untied my hands. Quickly i untied my feet and ripped the tape of my mouth. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the front door and yelled to Gerard to follow me. I opened the driver's side of the car door and crawled over to my seat leaned over and started the car. Gerard sat down didn't even shut the door and drove out as fast as he could. He eventually closed the door and sighed with relief. "Did you get your things?" He asked out of breath.
"Yea. Are you okay do you need something to drink?"
"No I'm fine but thank you for asking."
"No problem" I said.
"I think we should go back to tell the police what happened!" Exclaimed Jenna.
"You called the cops!" I shouted. Gerard explained everything that happened between him and Jenna on our way back to the house. The cops were already there with crime scene tape around the now burned down house. We hopped out of the car and walked toward the house. The officer walked over to us and told us his name.
"Hello I'm Officer Sola and I'm sorry to here about your house..." I looked at his name tag it read 'Devin Sola'. I tried not to freak out because I know him he's the bassist for Motionless In White. I walked over to Jenna and told her this. While we were freaking out about how this day couldn't possibly get any better Gerard explained that this wasn't out house. Me and Jenna went over to him and asked for pictures.
"Can we get pictures with you?"
"Sure." He said so sadly
I looked at the results and he wasn't smiling.
"Why didn't you smile normally you smile in all your fan pictures?"
"I feel like I failed."
"Why?" I asked
"Because they got away they escaped! I'm so sorry." he replied while almost crying.
"That's okay I have my birth parents back so I'm good." I said happily we took more pictures and this time he smiled.

Gerard's P.O.V
My phone buzzed so I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that Mikey had texted me "We're at your house and we heard that you found Hannah! Congrats bro!" I texted back "Okay we're leaving her adopting parents house now we would have already been back but bad stuff happened and we called the police so we went back to their house. Oh and can we take her and her friend that will now be living with us to dinner with us tonight?" In between I told the girls to say their goodbyes. Soon after Mikey texted back "Sure!" I then texted Lindsey to clean the rooms up and that we are on our way home.

Hannah's P.O.V
We jumped in the car and rolled the window down so that we could tell 'Ghost' one more goodbye. Gerard turned on the radio but couldn't find a station that wasn't staticky. Jenna and I beers singing 'somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence' then Gerard laughed at us and Jenna began singing 'I don't care'.

Lindsey P.O.V
"Fine I won't use magic!" I said secretly lying.
"Good! I'm gonna go work on the other room" Jennifer said.
"Okay but I bet you $50 that I'll finish before you!" I said with a smirk.
"Okay but you might want to give me the money now." She said jokingly.
"Why do you think I'm going to lose?"
"Yes, yes I..." I cut her off to say
"They're here I hear the car. Go Jennifer!"
"Okay calm down I'm leaving!" I slammed door her and pulled out my beautiful apple core wood wand softly said "scourgify" so Jennifer wouldn't hear me.

Hannah's P.O.V
"Welcome home again!" He said happily. I stood there with my eyes wide open because...