Mikey's Birthday

I wake up to my alarm for Friday's. It's Brendon Urie's vine, where he goes "today is fuck yea Friday!" Jenna is already up so she says

"Since today is Mikey's birthday why don't we wear our matching The Black Parade shirts?"

"Okay yea that would be awesome! oh hey can you write HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY on my right hand?"

"Sure!" she replied. After we got ready we ate breakfast, she had an egg with bacon and toast. I had my usual, cereal, my mom never really made me anything so I would just eat that. Mostly because I could make it myself without getting yelled at for needing help.

Since Jenna lived closer she was a car rider which meant I didn't have to deal with people in the morning making fun of me for the clothes I wear or the way my hair is painted or any shit like that. I was happy to have a morning with no people laughing at me. When we got to our school we went straight to our lockers. They were right next to each other, 584 and 582. We only had even number lockers in school because the people there are very superstitious so they painted over the numbers and two people could have the same number locker as you just maybe on the top or the bottom. I put in my combination the only way I could remember was because all the numbers related to mcr,0-12-10. Zero because of Gerard's song Zero Zero, the song I don't love you has 12 letters, and Mikey was born on September 10th.

I just kept opening it and closing it (since I can't literally have Frank popping out of my locker I used some of my art class skills and made a pop out of him) because of him in the I'm Not Okay video. The next time I opened it, it was shut immediately but not by me. It was the one really mean homophobic freak, Jake. He closed my locker to open his on the other side of mine his locker number is 586. He gave me a mean look but I told him to leave me alone. He immediately gave me a death stare and he was about to throw a punch but...