Moving out!

My mom called me down for dinner she says "Were going to Outback but we don't have enough money to take you so there's peanut butter and bread make you a sandwich. Oh and there's a possibility that we will come back drunk with a shit ton of beer and have a party!"

I FaceTime my friend. "Hey hey hey Jenna what are you doing?" "Nothing Hannah. Why?" "Because my parents are going out to eat without me. And are coming back with a shit ton of beer and throwing a party!" "Oh, I'm sorry." "No it's fine. I was wondering if I could come over for dinner and spend the night?" "Oh yea, sure!" "Okay I'm on my way!" "Okay bye!"

I pack my clothes and things then I put them in my suitcase. I walk down the street and turn on to to Gryffindor road. I continue to walk till I pass the old creepy church. Like in scary movies. I then walk to her front door. I open the door, and walk inside. She had left it unlocked because she knew I would be coming. I walked into her bedroom and put my stuff down. I didn't see anyone so I assumed everyone was asleep. All I knew is that it was dark outside and it took me a while to get to her house. I went to go check the clock when I heard someone creeping up behind me...