Me and the Draculoids.

"Hey uh Hannah could you come here for a second?" I heard Gerard say from across the room.

"Sure! Im on my way" I replied back. "Im not in any troublle am I? Did i upset or make you feel uncomfortable in any way?"

"No I just wanted to talk to you about something." I walked over and took a seat next to him and he asked me

"How were there draculoids?"

I had remembered what Jenna's uncle said and explained it to him. "Well, down at the police station the head officer is my best freinds uncle and he told us that he was a also a huge fan of My Chemical Romance. Me and my freind showed him the Na Na Na and Sing videos when they came out and he was greatly inspired by the whole bad government thing and so he made all the prisoners dress as draculoids. "

"Thank you for that clarification."

"Your very welcome." There was an awkard silence for a moment until Gerard asked me

"So tell me about your life." I pretended to zone out.

"Hannah!"

"Sorry i zoned out for a moment. What was the question?"

"Tell me about your life."

I sighed and hesitantly responded with
"My life is horrible I've been treated like shit for ten years until yesterday my parents went out to dinner took my step-sister and claimed they didnt have enough money for me to go. I walked to my friends house and am currently staying there. I was put up for adoption at a very young age and I've always dreamed of having a band member adopting me but thats stupid to think of. And thats basically it." He asked me if i would like to get out of the rest of my classes and obviously i answered with yes.

Gerards POV:

I really like her story, a lot I've got to hear more

"Hey uh Hannah would you like to get out of the rest of your classes?"

"Absoulutley yes!"

"I've got something to tell you."

"What is it?"