Dallas(1.)

Imagine Dally trying to go to the big Socs vs

Imagine Dally trying to go to the big Socs vs. Greasers rumble even though he's on bed-rest at the hospital, and you try to stop him.

"(Y/n), you don't understand, I have to go to the rumble," Dally pleaded. "For Johnny. I have to."

You bit your lip, debating whether or not you should just get out of the way and let him go. You knew how much pain he was in because of the pain Johnny was in, but it didn't mean he should try to make an escape from the hospital when he was still supposed to be there a few more days. You tried to be firm with him, but in his current state he looked so much like a vulnerable, innocent puppy that it made being firm difficult.

You took a deep breath before answering. "If you're going, I'm going."

You were sure that would get him to stop pushing to go. He never let you go to rumbles; apparently they were too dangerous. Well, you were sure until you heard his answer, at least.

His tongue rubbed against his lips for a moment as he glanced between you and the ground. "Fine. I guess you can come."

You rose your eyebrows in surprise.

He smiled, standing up to give you a quick kiss on your cheek. "It's for Johnny, babe."