I will never let you win

"LET GO OF US YOU BLOODY WANKERS!!!" Australia yelled as he struggled against the two guards that were making him and the others walk down the hallway, Germany and Australia kept struggling while Italy well was being Italy and was crying and some how found his white flag?, and Japan just walked in silence with his head down.

"You will find out soon enough Australia~" Violet sang as she came around the corner "Wait I know that voice" Australia turned his neck, he suddenly went pale "When did you get out of the insane asylum" he stuttered, "Mhm nice see you too" she whispered seductive "Ah!!! I have a restraining order put on you so you should be at least 10,000 ft away from me or in another country" he shifted awkwardly away from her.

"Oh come Aussie~ you know you want me~" she moved her hand up his thigh, he shivered "No I don't you crazy stalker" "Ah sorry to interrupt miss but we need to get going the Boss is waiting" said the soldier that was holding Japan said "Oh right then" she stood up and straitened her jacket and walked strait passed them to Japan and grabbed his arm "You have a special job so come" Japan didn't even look up and followed her.

"Ve~ I hope he will be-a ok" 

"He vill Italy he vill"

~Time skip and wait ENGLAND LEAVE MY OVEN ALONE!!!!~

Tasmania's P.O.V.

"Keep moving" the guard shoved me as my feet stumble underneath me trying to keep me walking "Keep your nickers on mate", The guard takes me down the stairs and into this well nice garden area       and is a lot more cleaner than my backyard note to self get the number of their gardener before I leave.

"TASMANIA YOUR ALIVE!!!" I turn my head to see Australia, Germany and Italy being held by guards "I SHOULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU!!" I yell back "Your coming with me Tasmania" said as  Violet came and grabbed my wrist and turned my hands behind my back forcing me to kneel "You get what's coming to you Tasmania".

Violet dragged me to a cement stage in the middle of the garden and forced me to kneel down on the left hand side "Ah could you be more rougher!!!" I growled but that only made her scoff "Trust me Tasmania you will be in more pain soon HAHAHAHA" she cackled like a maniac.

"What do you mean" I quivered for Japan's safety "Oh my Tasmania you should be very impressed~" I turn my head to only gasp.

Antarctica  walked in with two guards that dragged Japan's torched body; Bloody and bruised I felt my tears pick up again, "Japan I-" I let my head fall as I cryed "W-what did they do to you" I could only sob out "Tasmania your ok!" he let out a weak smile my heart broke.

"Let him go" I growled half sobbed "Now why would I do that anyway I have a better thing in store for you and the other nations" Antarctica walked up and roughly grabbed my chin "I can make your life a living hell" he growled in my face.

Normal P.O.V.

"Germany this is-a getting to violent" Italy whispered looking at him "Ja it is" he frowned "But I have an idea" he winked at Italy then at Australia who winked back "Don't worry mate my koala has our back".

Japan was throne roughly on the ground "Ret Tasmania go" he stood up and winced holding his side walking to face the much taller man and way stronger "And rike I said before I wirr never ret her go" Japan swung a punch at Antarctica but he caught his fist and punched him in the stomach Japan coughed out blood and crumpled to the floor.

"Japan you will never be good for her" Antarctica unsilth his sword "You will NEVER have her again" Japan went pale and his eyes were wider than plates Antarctica held his sword like a baseball bat ready to swing "NO JAPAN" Tasmania yelled.

"I've had enough" she stepped on Violet's foot and elbowed her in the stomach and punched her, she ran tackling Japan as the sword came down and came onto her flesh "AAAAAHHHHH" she cried as she pulled Japan to her body to protect him.

They rolled off the platform still in each others arms, Japan quickly sat up and held her close getting soaked in her blood "Tasmania your bleeding" he looked at her worriedly "As long as your safe" she smiled as she went unconscious but she heard one thing that change her life forever.

"THE HERO IS HERE!!!"

~Timeskip thanks to the AWESOME HERO NAMED AMERICA!!!!!!! *smacks America* GET OFF MY LAPTOP!!!!!~

Tasmania's P.O.V.

"Ah my head hurts" I open my eyes and sit up to find me in a japanese styled room "What the heck?" and then the memorys flash back "Oh we must have one wait CRAP I DIDN'T GET THE GARDENERS PHONE NUMBER!!!!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe another cliff hanger!!! But i did get this next chapter finished!!! and 100 READS THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Thanks to the readers that have read my book!!!! see you in the next chapter!!!

Ok ok my friend Imgamcrazy said that the end makes no sence well if you get puzzled she passes out becaues of blood loss I hope that sums it up!!!