One- POV Johanna

It's been a long time since the awkward beginning of Harry and I's relationship. After a year, he would drag my shy ass to big clubs around New York, to listen to his band play. In 2013, a broken up band was looking for a lead singer, as Ray, the old singer got into hard drugs, and moved to Jersey. They thought Harry was the perfect match, and they had played that summer at the corner of 8th Street and L Street downtown. A music producer happened to be walking around the city that day and thought they were amazing; that street corner is where they got discovered; which is how they got their band name. They're called 'Eighth & L'; and you better believe I have a drawer that holds shirts of various colors with their logo on them. Some of them even have 'Styles 94' on the back. The biggest gig Eighth & L has played was at Radio City Music Hall; fifteen seats away from being sold out. I love watching Harry on stage. It's probably my favorite thing to do ever. When the backstage doesn't have a couch or a snack table, I'm in the audience; Harry always buys me a front seat. He was born to be on stage; born to perform. He smiles so big he squints, and you can see his adorable little dimples. When the band starts to play my favorite song of theirs, Harry will point to me in the crowd, or throw his bandana to me, or something like that. You never know with him.

-

"Hanna, where are your towels?" Jordan yelled from my shower.

"Oh," I mumbled, taking a sip of my pulpy orange juice. "They're all in my hamper. You can have a dirty one."

She paused for a few seconds, "Ew, No! They're all disgusting and wet! Go get one of your sister's!" I groaned. I was always so lazy in the evening. I walked into my four year old sister Jaycee's room and took her Olaf hooded towel off one of the coat hooks. I put it to Jordan's hand that was protruding out the door.

"Hurry up! Harry and Cade will be here in an hour." That night we were going out to dinner- as a double date. It was Cade and Jordan's one year anniversary, but she wanted me to go too. The guys reserved a table at some fancy restaurant I can't pronounce the name of. Starts with a Q. Ends in an I. I was wearing a really nice baby blue dress, that has those see through sleeves, with beautiful clear gems on it. Harry had bought it for me for my birthday last month, along with the heels I'm wearing; silver and classy. The heels weren't too tall; with them on I reached about Harry's lips in height. My hair was done in a voluminous bun with a braid around it. Jordan's dress was hung up in the bathroom when I was getting ready, but it was tight and black. She always, let's say "dressed to impress", if you know what I mean.

        "I'll get it!" I yelled to Jordan, who was curling the last pieces of her hair in my room. The chiming of my doorbell was ringing though the house as I carefully descended the stairs in my heels. I opened the front door, and saw Harry with his hands behind his back. He let out a gasp, and covered his mouth with his hand; the one with all the rings on it. I instantly felt my cheeks go pink.

"You look gorgeous, Johanna," he told me.

"Thank you. You look really good." He was wearing a matte black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and the top two buttons undone, showing his silver chain necklace I had gotten him the other week. His pants were  subtly patterned, and his boots looked expensive. His silky brown hair sat in curls, just brushing his shoulders. He looked like a million bucks.

"I got you a present," he said child-like, but sweet, pulling two red roses out from behind his back. 

"Aw, Harry, they're so pretty!" I loved his little surprises. 

"You're prettier," he smiled, lifting my chin up and laying a delicate kiss on my pink stained lips.

"Oh, Hanna, not so early," Jordan said behind me, scaring me a bit. "Where's Cade?"

"Still doing his hair," Harry laughed, "in the car." I looked past Harry's shoulder, and Cade was just walking up to my front steps.

"Hey, beautiful," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Jordan beamed, letting her seven-years-of-braces-smile shine brightly, along with her lip gloss. Cade was fairly tall, but not taller than Harry. His hair was short and dark, his eyes big and bright. He had cheekbones that looked like they were crafted by a god, and he worked out, so his biceps were outlined by his tight shirt. He handed her a velvet box from Kay Jewelers. They were gorgeous gold hoops.

"Oh my god, Cade, these are amazing." Jordan put them in right away, without a mirror.

"Happy Anniversary, babe, they look great on you." She leaned in for what I thought was a short kiss, but after a few seconds I glanced over at Harry.

"Okay, I uh, hate to break this up, but we are going to be late. Save it for afterwards, kids."