Broken [Optimus]

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

TOPICS ON SEVERE ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION

I DONT WANT TO TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION

------------------------------------------------------

Requested by

Anonymous

------------------------------------------------------

Useless

Ugly

Pathetic

Annoying

Attention whore

Crazy

Bit-

"Hey!"

You snapped your head up from staring at the controller in your hands, the surroundings reminding you that you were currently at the base. "You good? Kinda zoned out there."

The voice belonged Miko as she forced her face into your view, causing you to blink at her in confusion. "Yeah, sorry, barely slept last night." You explained, waving her off as she huffed. "You need to sleep more often mister!" She snickered, waving her finger in a childish fashion.

Shrugging, you smirked as you leaned and laid on her, causing her to groan and squirm angrily. "Ok." You blandly stated, your smirk growing every second she attempted to escape your grip. She was a human twig and could barely lift a few books without falling, so moving you was practically impossible.

"(Y/N)!" She whined, getting the attention of the two humans boys that were doing homework, Jack and Raf. They saw their friends childish behavior and laughed, both of them cheering her on as she finally flopped off the couch, managing to get out from under you.

"Will you all be quiet!" Ratchet snapped, causing your anxiety to spike as your body tensed. Everyone else seemed to shrug him off as you continued to lay on the couch, your body heating up so much you were sweating, and your vision was becoming blurry.

But no one seemed to notice as they all went back to what they were doing.

Or maybe they just didn't care

Gulping, you attempted to collect yourself, not wanting to have any attention on you as you calmed your breathing. You felt stupid for being so affected by such a small thing.

Sitting up, you nervously bit at the skin around your nails, causing you to become sore in some spots. You then spent a minute biting your lip and digging your nails into your arms, your anxiety feeling like it wasn't going to lower any time soon.

Deciding you needed a moment to catch your breath, you walked over to the elevator, feeling as if everyone's eyes were on you as you turned your back to them. Sparing a nervous glance back, you saw that everyone was doing their own thing.