23 ~ Intoxicated

"Okay this group picture looks great, but Bakuthot's smile is hideous." I cringe as I looked at the photo the boys made me take.

"He doesn't know how to smile." Kaminari laughed.

"FUCK YOU MY SMILE IS SEXY AS FUCK!!! AND QUIT CALLING ME BAKUTHOT!!" Bakugou shouted.

"It's okay babe, I like your smile." Kirishima said as he gave Bakugou a peck on the lips

"Also one more thing.... How come peppermint split over there didn't join the picture. " I jabbed my thumb over to where Todoroki was standing.

"My boy Sho doesn't like pictures of him posted on social media." Kaminari gave a lopsided grin as he plucked his phone from my grasped.

"I see...." I raised a confused eyebrow looking over at the half headed boy.

"So like does he got a thing against social media or sum? " I asked.

"He doesn't use it nor like it because girls kept sliding into his DMs with.... Graphic pictures so now he hates it." Sero explained.

"Not even Snapchat?" I asked.

"Well he does use Snapchat but he never posts on his story or goes on it much for that matter." Sero added.

"Makes sense I guess." I shrugged.

"So are we gonna go to the party or are we gonna keep gossiping like a bunch of idiots? " Bakugou growled.

"We can once I get my group picture with y'all." I smiled handing Todoroki my phone and he nodded.

"Okay everyone smile. " He ordered with a blank face and a monotone voice.

We all smiled and did a pose. This was totally going on my Insta and Snapchat. Todoroki handed me my phone and I took it saying "thanks".

"So can we fucking go now? " Kat Suki hissed.

"Like you should be complaining about wanting to leave quickly, when you took 50 years to apply some stupid ass makeup." I retorted.

"If I'm not mistaken I believe your ugly ass has makeup on too. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black." He pointed a finger at me.

"I may be wearing makeup but I didnt take a god damn century to put it on." I spat.

"IT TAKES TIME TO GET PERFECT MAKEUP!!" He shouted.

"We're literally going to a frat party not the red carpet, so there's literally no need to dress up like you're gonna be on America's Next Top Model! " I huffed irritated.

"LET A BITCH FEEL PRETTY FOR ONCE!!" He shouted louder.

"NEVER!! Now just shut the fuck up and let's leave! " I stomped out the door.

"Those two will never get along." Kirishima sighed.

"That's so true." Sero nodded in agreement.

"I CAN HEAR YOU ALL!!" I shouted back to the shit talking boys behind me.

"AND YOU'RE RIGHT!! I'LL NEVER GET ALONG WITH THE HUMAN POMERANIAN!! " I added.

"THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME YOU FREAK SHOW?!!" Bakugou shouted.

"SHUP UP I'M GOING TO PARTY MY ASS OFF AND I'D RATHER DO IT WITHOUT HAVING TO LISTEN TO YOUR SQUEAKY ASS SHOUTING!! " I yelled behind me.

*∆*∆*∆

We finally made it to the party. We were a half hour late to the party but that's okay, because now I have a cup of cheap beer in my hand letting it relax me and making me forget about how irritated I was before coming here.

"Excuse me miss, but you might wanna pace yourself with the drinks. You've had three in the past fifteen minutes." A boy with a cocky look in his eyes and golden locks suggested.

"Yeah maybe... But it's not a real party until you pass out from too many big kid drinks" I replied taking another big gulp from the cup in my hands.

"You make a point there I suppose. I'm Monoma Neito." He introduced.

"I should care because." I snorted at his bad flirting.

"Because I know how to show you a good time." He winked like a creepo.

"You sound like pedo." I laughed.

"MONOMA NEITO YOU CREEPIZOID!! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE FEMALES AT THIS PARTY ALONE!!! " An angry voice belonging to a girl shouted making Monoma freeze in fear.

".... Not her.... No please miss you have to save me." He began to sweat nervously as he shook my shoulders.

I smirked and grabbed his arms making him unable to leave. " Excuse me but is this the boy you were yelling at." I asked putting on an innocent facade.

"Yes it is. This boy never learns. I'm Kendo by the way." A girl with beautiful ginger hair and shining teal eyes smiled.

"[L/N], and I'm sorry that you have to deal with such a pig like him. This obviously must happen quite a lot." I smiled back.

"It does unfortunately well... Continue to enjoy the party. It was nice meeting you." She grabbed Monoma by the ear warning whines and complaints from the boy.

"Likewise." I said as she dragged him off.

I sighed and took another big gulp of the bitter booze. I then wandered around looking for anyone familiar. After my argument with Bakugou on the way here, I ditched my group having immediately searched for the bar.

Now my being separated from them and knowing no one here is giving me a bit of anxiety. I'm usually not one for parties, but tonight was an exception. I wanted to celebrate finding inspiration for my paper and meeting my internet friends IRL, and for some reason getting wasted sounded really good.

I was lost in a daze and ended up running into someone. "OH SHIT! Sorry." I apologized and looked up to see a certain peppermint head.

"There you are. Kaminari has been freaking out. " Shoto informed.

"Not surprised..." I sweat dropped.

"Well let me fill up my cup quick and I'll go see that damn Pikachu before he gets a search and rescue squad." I slurred feeling that cloud of intoxication start to set in.

"Okay but might wanna start laying off the beer." Todoroki warned.

"I might wanna, but I'm not." I giggled.

Once I had my cup refilled,  Todoroki led me towards where our squad was.  It seemed as if they all were in the same boat as me.  Getting a little carried away with the hard drinks.

"There you are [L/N]!  I was so worried you got lost!! " An intoxicated Kaminari ran up to me giving me a hug.  He smelled heavily of beer and vodka.

"You don't need to worry no more." I ruffled his hair.

"Awwwweeee!!!" I heard Sero laugh making me flip him off.

"Shut up you soy sauce scented trash!!" I slurred.

"Hahahaha bro she's right. You do smell like soy sauce." Kirishima snorted.

"That's the only thing I'll agree with her on." Bakugou smirked.  He doesn't really seem to be affected by the alcohol.

"You guys wound me." Sero said as he put a hand where his heart is.

The night continued on,  by the end of the party we all were completely hammered. 

The next morning I was in my hotel room still in my clothes from the night before. I may not to be able to recall all of it from being under the influence, but I know I had fun.