24 ~ Post, Send, Delete

We all were lounge out in the boy's sorority house trying to deal with our major hangovers.

"So like anybody else's head feel like it's gonna explode? " A very hungover pikachu groaned while he rubbed his temples.

"Yup." I sighed as I covered my sensitive eyes from the light.

"I think we're all in the same boat." Sero said as he downed a bottle of water.

"Not me, you guys are just a bunch of fucking pansies." Bakugou bragged as he flipped us off.

"Fuck off you moody dick!" I hissed as I threw a pillow that was on the he couch at him.

"Don't throw shit at me you slutty skank!! " Bakugou shouted as he threw the pillow back at me.

"Babe.... Please don't yell my head is killing me, and your yelling is only making it worse." A very tired looking Kirishima whined as he trugged towards the lazy boy chair in the room.

"Listen to your boyfriend, Bakugou. You may have a super good alcohol tolerance but we don't. So please shut the fuck up." Sero agreed.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU SHIT!! " Bakugou yelled.

"AHHH STOP YELLING MY HEAD HURTS!! " I demanded while holding my aching head.

"MAKKKEE ME!! " Hshouted back louder.

I was done with this bitch and rolled off the couch and tumbled my way over to him and threw a bottle of water at him that Sero had been drinking out of.

"Does that make you shut up?! " I spat.

"Bitttch you ruined my hair!! " He hissed.

"Good! " I screamed as I stumbled back to my spot on the couch while the rest of my friends clapped, satisfied with my work.

"Now I'mma nap." I sighed contently, until a certain yellow headed flirt layed next to me as he wrapped an arm around me.

What the hell?

I was tempted to push him off but saw no point. The thought of sleep sounded so much better than listening to his whining over pushing him away.

*∆*∆*∆

I had woken up to the flash of a camera.

Ffffffuucccckkkkk!!!!

"Awe look at this cute little scene." Bakugou smirked.

"Fuck off." I groaned sleepily.

"I'm totally posting this on my story." He laughed mischievously.

"I swear to god, if you do I will break your phone." I threatened.

"How are you gonna do that with that dunce face's dead weight on top of you." He sneered.

"Don't test me." I deadpaned.

"What the heck is going on? " A sleepy Kaminari mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Check my story dunce face." Bakugou said.

"Why? " He asked confused.

"Just do it." Bakugou gave him a menacing glare.

"O-okay." Kaminari shuddered as he pulled out his phone.

He opened his Snapchat and clicked on Bakugou's story, only to see a picture of us cuddling as we slept.

"Aweee we look so cute!" Kaminari cooed.

"More like disgusting. Delete that."

"Fuck no. I'm not deleting shit."

"Think it's adorable send me it."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

"What the hell is going on." Sero grumbled.

"Nothing at all go back to sleep." I ordered.

"What did you do to her this time, Bakugou?" Sero asked unsurprised.

"Heheh check my story." Bakugou chuckled smugly.

"I can only imagine what you did. Probably turned the poor girl into a meme or-HOLY SHIT!!!" Sero shouted.

"When did this happen. I totally called it. KIRISHIMA YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS." Sero cheered in triumph while I sat there in shock.

"You morons bet on us? " I raised an eyebrow.

"Well.... I mean.... Yeah we did.... But...hey Bakugou mind sending me that picture?" Sero stumbled over his words clearly nervous.

"Whatever."

"Don't go ignoring me Sero you shit!!" I shouted.

"Aweee look at that she's blushing." Kaminari pointed out.

"No I'm not." I argued.

"You are! " Bakugou snickered.

I heard another camera flash.

"Hey guys I'm tryna sleep. Hush." Kirishima mumbled.

"Sorry babe, I'm just teasing the lover birds." Bakugou smirked.

"What do mean love birds? You talkin' about Kami and [L/N]? Did it finally happen??! " Kirishima asked suddenly excited.

"Nah but I did get picture of 'em spooning. It's on my story and I sent it to you." He smirked.

"Thanks babe let me just screenshot real quick." Kirishima mumbled as he unlocked his phone.

"I hate all of you." I deadpaned.

"Want me to send the pic to you too? " Bakugou asked teasingly.

"No but you can delete it for me." I spat.

"Sorry can't do that, but I'll happily send it to you." He shoved his phone in my fave with the picture of us pulled up.

"Knock yourself out." I gave up.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed and I opened it to see the picture of Pikachu and I cuddling. I felt my lips twitch upwards.

Well it's a good picture, I guess.

"AWWWWEE HER SMILE IS ADORABLE!! " Kaminari shouted.

"Uuhhhhggg shut up." I complained.