40 ~ Sparks

A/N: Haha I suck at writing kiss scenes so I apologize in advance :)

Kaminari pulled away while I could only stand there in shock.  I felt myself wanting to experience that again. I grabbed the front of his dumb pokemon t-shirt and pulled him down for another kiss. 

He grunted in surprise before he reciprocated the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist. The feeling was electrifying. Everything about this was just so.... right.  I never wanted this to end, but we had a lot to talk about.

I pulled away feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.  I turned away so he didn't have to see my flustered face.

"I thought you were gonna punch me.... Not do that." Kaminari said breathlessly.

"...Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well.... Yeah I mean you get angry when I flirt and stuff-" I cut him off.

"I LITERALLY CAME OVER HERE CONFESSED TO YOU BY SINGING, AND YOU THINK I'M GONNA GET MAD CAUSE U KISSED ME?!!!!" I yelled while I laughed obnoxiously.

"Wait..... That's was a confession like a love one?" He asked with the dumbest and cutest look on his face.

"That's what I said." I rolled my eyes.

"OH MY GOD!!! I ACCEPT!!! I'M SO LUCKY!!" He cheered his eyes practically sparkling.

"I'm glad." I softly smiled at him.  I couldn't have been any happier.

"We gotta tell the other guys." I grabbed my hand dragging me out of the room never once did my smile falter.

We ran all the way to Sero's dorm barging in.  "SERO! [L/N] JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!! WE'RE TOGETHER NOW!!! SHE EVEN KISSED ME!!!!" I blushed at his announcement.

Did he really have to know that?

"Hold on I gotta call Kirishima." Sero said flatly.

"Hey Kiri,  so you owe me $100. [L/N] just confessed her love for that idiot finally." He informed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! UUHHHGGG!!  IS [L/N] HERE?!"  I heard Kirishima through Sero's phone.

"..... You bet on us?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We sure did." Sero gave me a cheeky smile and Kaminari sat there confused.

Right after,  Kirishima threw open the door a pout was present on his face as he marched towards Sero handing him money followed by a grouchy looking Bakuthot all thottied up.

"What is wrong with you guys?" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Awe c'mon it's funny." Sero laughed as he pocketed the cash he received from Kirishima.

"Not really." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not really surprised that they betted on us." Kaminari  chuckled.

"Yeah,  I guess I can agree with you there." I nodded while Sero laughed.

"You stupid shits making stupid bets.  That money could've been used for a fucking date for Dumb hair and I." Bakugou mumbled.

"Shut it, maybe you should've stopped your dumb boyfriend then." I hissed.

"No you." Bakugou replied.

"I can't believe we don't even get a congrats.  All we get is the betting on our relationship and a grumpy that complaining about it." I sighed.

There was a reply of "congratulations" From the group of morons.