37 ~ I'mma Ask Siri

"[L/N]!!! You're smiling at your phone again!!" A smirking Mina shouted to me.

"Get your eyes checked." I said still not looking up from my phone.  So much for a peaceful lunch break.

It was Saturday and I was spending the day at work.  During my break a certain boy decided to drop a bunch of pick up lines.  I of course shot the m down with my own replies I had most definitely not found on the internet. (Definitely not ;p)

My internal monologue was interrupted by none other than Mina's silly made up accusations,  "Come to think of it,  I've been catching you smiling at your phone a lot lately. Who's been texting you that makes you smile so much.  It obviously can't be that hot blondie known as 'Pikachu' since you look so annoyed when ever you're texting him.  So who's the new boy? " She looked at me with that same knowing grin. 

She was obviously aware of that face that I'm indeed texting Kaminari. "I haven't met anyone new and yes I'm texting Pikachu right now and no you're delusional I'm not smiling at my phone." I lied feeling an embarrassed blush spread across my cheeks.

"Oh quit denying it.  It's so obvious that you like the dude." She huffed.

"You must be on something, there's no way that I like that class A idiot." I shook my head at her.

"Uuhhgg you're oblivious. Its painful to witness this." She face palmed.

"I'm not you're just trying to make something out of something that isn't there." I sighed.

"Bullshit. There's something there for sure. You're just so much of a hopeless romantic u can't see it." She huffed.

"Whatever."

"C'mon think about it.  You two have been talking for months now, and there's no way with all that complimentimg and getting to know each other that you wouldn't crush on him.  Plus he's not too bad on the eyes." She winked.

"I have and I would know if I was crushing on someone." I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh please, when was the last time you actually had a boyfriend?"

"..... " I couldn't answer because I'd never had one.  It's sad but true. 

"My point has been made." Mina crossed her arms and gave me a smug look.

"Just let's get back to work." I quickly changed the subject and went back to the register.

*∆*∆*∆

It as the end of my shift.  I had just gotten home and was now sitting my my couch surfing through Netflix.  As I was looking for an interesting movie,  I thought back to the conversation I had with Mina today. 

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. And everytime I did I thought back to those weird fluttery feelings I got in my stomach.  The quick pace of my heart when I saw him smile.  The rising heat on my cheeks when he called me them pet names.

Did all those foreign feelings meant that I liked him? 

Did I actually have feelings for that idiot. 

No way. 

Absolutely not.

I should ask Siri.  Yeah,  I bet she'd have a good answer for me. "Siri,  how do you know when you have a crush on someone? "

"Here are some results I found on " How do you know when you have a crush on someone? "

"What are you doing?" I saw a confused Haru staring at me with a tired face.

"Nothing at all.  Just doing some research." I laughed nervously.

"Sure you are." She gave me a disappointed look.

"I am!  Don't look at me like that!"

"So you're researching about crushing on someone." That disappointed look never left her face.

"Yup, that is exactly right." I nodded.

"Spill it what's the real reason."

"Mina thinks I like Kaminari." I finally had given up.  I know that there was no getting out of this one unless I told her the truth. 

I hate my life.

"Do you? " She asked.

"I don't know." I admitted.

"You're hopeless."  Haru heaved a long sigh.

"Says you!" I retorted.

"At least I didn't ask Siri if I liked Iida." She shot back.

"You.... Makes a good point. " I felt deafeated in every way possible.

"So explain to me what you feel when you're around that Pikachu guy." Haru suddenly ordered.

"Wait WHAT?!" I asked surprisied.

"Just do it." She said.

"Fine." I sighed and began to spill all my feelings about him to my most trusted friend and roomie.

I deeply regretted it when I heard her response.

"You like him.  How could you not figure that out."