Chapter 16

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The suns light went through Ryous curtains and he slowly opened his eyes. Another day closer to death. Yay.

He got up and made sure to stretch and crack all his bones. Making his way to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel and went inside.

He filled the sink with warm water and stared at his reflection on the moving water. The movement of the water made it seem like he was smiling.

Sike, it was only the waters movements. So he plunged his head inside the sink.(it is deep enough so dont worry about him hitting his head.)

He stayed that way, feeling the water fill his ears and his lungs beginning to sting. Hearing a faint opening of a door, he was tempted to see who it was, but he was more comfortable drowning himself.

It wasnt until he felt a pair of hands tugging his head that he took an accidental breath. Rest in peace whoever made him inhale water.

"What the-" Ryou was busy coughing and sputtering to finish. He looked to see the very worried face of Izuku.

"Why did you-"

"Are you okay?! What were you doing!!"

"Relax, I always do this(not). I was just feeling very optimistic today. Its not like I was going to die. Besides, it is your fault I inhaled some water."

"Oh, sorry."

"Hm.... sorry wont cut it." At this Ryou had a devilish smirk on.

"U-um what are you going to do?" Izuku was creeped out by the fact Ryou had a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"You'll find out in due time. Now, why did you come to my room in the first place?"

"O-oh! I was going to ask if you wanted to walk to school together. It has been a while since we havent."

"Sure. But I wont wait for you if you dont hurry up."

"Okay!"

In the end, Izuku waited for Ryou for half an hour.

Timeskip~

"Alright calss, settle down. I have an announcement to make." Aizawa looked at the class and sure enough everyone was quiet. They prefer that then seeing Aizawa activate his quirk.

"You will be doing internships. Based on your preformance in the festival is the amount of offers you recived. So if you scored close to the top, you will have more offers. Here is a list of all the students."

Ryou glanced at the screen. His name was first with the most offers, then was Todoroki, then Bakago.

So they switched third and second place.

He mentally shrugged and put his head down. Everyone was talking about the internships until Aizawa told them they needed to choose their hero names.

Midnight went into the classroom to help out. She handed out whiteboards and just like that, the naming of the new heroes began.

But, just as expected from someone who is secretly a perfectionist, Ryou couldnt think of a name that would suit him.

Ugh, I am litterally blank right now.

Master, how about the dragon warrior. V commented.

Like the one in a movie? No thanks. Author obviously cant be original with names.
(Author while doing hw: man, my ear is itchy, is someone talking about me?)