Chapter 3

*Beep* *Beep* Beep*

"Ughhh... fricking alarm shut up."

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"I said SHUT UP!"

*CRASH*

"Umm... Ryou-kun? Are you okay? Wait. Did you just destroy another alarm?! Thats the third one this week!" A green haired boy squeaked.

"Sorry Izuku, I keep forgetting." 

"Thats okay. But you have to get up. We have to go to school."

"Alright, I'll be down in a bit. Thanks."

Once Ryou heard the door close he let out a grunt and sighed.

"Bloody hell."

Getting out of bed, Ryou made his way to the bathroom. Taking of his pajamas, which consisted of a black shirt and black sweatpants, he took a five minute shower.

Once he got out he dried his hair to the best of his abilities with a towel. He could have done it with his quirk, but it was too early for him to wake up the dragon inside, and he was just a bit lazy today.

Changing into his uniform, he left his top button unbuttoned and let his tie be a bit lose. He didn't bother styling his hair; in fact he never did. But somehow he was able to pull off the messy hair look. Putting on his necklace (is is called a necklace for guys?) he let his hand wander to its stone, the same small stone Inko told him she found with him as a baby. It connected him to his parents for some reason, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

 It connected him to his parents for some reason, but he couldn't put his finger on it

(Pic of stone incase you forgot, but with a necklace)

Content with his looks, he made his way downstairs, already smelling breakfast Mom was making.

"Good mornin' mom."

"Oh Ryou, good morning," Inko said with a bright smile, one that Ryou believed to be magical because it always made his day," I made your breakfast. Izuku is already eating at the table. Your lunch is there too."

"Thanks mom. See you after school."

"Alright dear, take care."

Walking to the table, Ryou ate his breakfast with Izuku in a comfortable silence. When they finished, they grabbed their lunches and headed off.

Timeskip~

When they got to school, Ryou said his goodbyes to Izuku because they had different classes.

Walking towards them, he met the guys.

"Yo Ryou!"

"Hey."

They gathered around him and walked towards class. Passing some people, they stared at them with awe. I mean, how would you feel if the strongest kids of the school followed one guy who is clearly the strongest of all? Especially if he was Ryou Midoria, the cold hearted, bad boy of the school whom never smiled.