Chapter 33

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everything seemed to be going well for the heroes. Every villan at the bar was aprehended, and Bakugo was put out their grasp. But just like the heroes had a king card, the villans had an ace one.

Before anyone could do or celebrate anything, a sudden grey mass began forming around each villan.

It was obvious it was a teleportation quirk, but it wasnt the mist guy. And just like that the tables had turned.

"The villains are escaping!"

"Young Bakugo!" All Might noticed the fact that Katsuki was also being taken. Making a move to save him, the hero was too late as he simply grasped at air.

"They got away!"

Turning to the outside, they were about to ask for help from the heroes there, but noticed something unexpected.

Nomu.

Although they weren't as big or as purple or as strong as the one from USJ, they were a lot. Heroes such as Endeavour had trouble fighting them off because they came one after another through the grey portals.

'Could it be?......... All for One.'

All Might had a strong feeling and it was one that couldn't be ignored.

"Forget what is happening inside, help the heroes out here! I will follow the villains!" Just as he was about to leave Gran Torino stopped him.

"I am going with you." There was no room left for arguments.

~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••

As the group of students stayed hidden, they were shocked and horrified at the events they just witnessed.

A man came out of the destroyed warehouse to confront the heroes. And he successfully knocked them ALL out. It wouldn't be surprising if one or two was dead/heavily injured.

But the man had a life support machine covering his entire face. Only one person could have lived that long and be so powerful.

'All for One'.

Izuku realized this. The man who had caused All Might to get a big injury and change the course of the quirk history.

Before he could react however, All Might got to the scene. By then, all the teleported villains and Bakugo were there, in the middle of the bare space caused by explosions. (Not Katsuki's)

"We need to get Bakugo! And I don't see Ryou anywhere!!" Kirishima whisper yelled.

It was true. The green haired boy didn't see his brother at all. The small bundle of hope he carried in his heart fell a bit.

"We will find him! But for now let's get Kacchan!" And so the group came up with a plan........

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

All Might was in a dilemma. He wanted to go all out with All for One, but there was a problem. Not only were there other villains present, but Bakugo was there as well. Going all out had the risk of hurting the boy.

A grand dilemma all right.

But that was soon fixed. The students plan went into action, and it surprised everyone.

As the wall of ice grew, Izuku, Iida, and Kirishima were almost skating on it at great heights. There plan was a good one and had more pros than cons. But there was one factor they couldn't control: