11. The last night, part 2

It took them both a while to recover from their first sexual experience together. When Ohm got his breathing into control, he got up. "Wait a moment, I'll be right back." He held up his sweatpants awkwardly, his still hard cock hanging outside his pants. Ohm went to the bathroom and washed himself and his hands quickly, and came back a minute later with a damp towel, his sweatpants back on.

Ohm cleaned Mick gently with the damp towel he brought with him. Then he helped Mick pull up and buckle his shorts and only then noticed his expression. He froze. "Babe? Was that not okay? Should I not have done that? Was it too soon?"

"No, it's not that. That was amazing," Mick said, and blushed, but the pleasure on his face was unmistakable.

"Then why did you look so... scared... just now?"

Mick bit his lip. "I saw your..." He motioned toward Ohm's pants. "When you went to the bathroom just now." Mick swallowed. "You're so big!"

Understanding hit Ohm and he reddened. "Oh. Well, I didn't know how to say it before, but that's one reason why I want us to wait. I really don't want to hurt you, ever."

Mick breathed in a little shakily. "You're so good to me, P'Ohm."

"I promised that I will wait until you're ready. I meant it. Please don't be afraid."

Mick opened his eyes and looked at Ohm and then quickly away, shyly. "I trust you." He snuggled closer to Ohm. "While we wait... we can do that again, can't we? And I can.. I can touch you next time?"

Ohm laughed shakily. "Mick, you really are too much."

"Huh?"

"I thought you were terrified for life! And here you are, asking to pet the beast."

Mick drew a startled breath and then giggled at the apt nickname. Ohm looked at him with wonder and relief. "Oh Mick, I love you."

"You really love me?" Mick's face shone.

Ohm rubbed his face against Mick's hair, breathing in his scent. "Mmmm," he confirmed, uncomfortable with saying something so mushy.

Mick's face lit up from within. "I love you too, P'Ohm! I've loved you for so long, but I didn't think you ever would..."

"I did, too, it just took me so long to admit it. I guess Noh is right. I am dumb."

Mick giggled. "I understand. You thought you liked girls."

"I did like girls! I do like girls! But I love you," Ohm said again, using a gentle finger to rubbing the frown from between Mick's eyes, which had formed there at his words just now. Mick sighed happily and lifted his face, demanding a kiss. Ohm obliged, but kept it light.

"We better get ready. Didn't you say your father was picking you up tonight on his way home?" Mick's father was some sort of big CEO, and worked constantly. Ohm had never even met him, as he worked long hours. The few times Ohm had gone to dinner at Mick's house, it had been just Mick and his mom, Mick's father having to stay in the office for some meeting or another.

"Oh, right," Mick said sheepishly. "He said he would be here after nine."

"We best get ready, then." Ohm helped Mick off the bed, and couldn't resist a last peck on the lips as he pushed the boy gently toward the bathroom.

Ten minutes later the boys emerged on the front yard of Ohm's house, and walked the short winding path from the front door down to the front courtyard. They still had about twenty minutes before Mick's father was to arrive, but Ohm had felt the need for some air. Besides, Mick was too big of a temptation with the bed there.

"I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast at the canteen, Mick?" Ohm said and pulled the boy for a hug.

"Mmmm. I love boyfriend breakfasts," Mick said and sighed happily.

"Boyfriend breakfasts, hmm? I like the sound of that." Ohm hummed and squeezed him tighter.

Mick rose on his tiptoes and pressed his lips on Ohm's. He had meant it to be only a goodnight kiss, but Ohm's sigh of pleasure made him deepen the kiss, until they were lost in the taste of each other's mouths again. Ohm was the first to come to his senses. He took a deep breath, disentangled from Mick gently, and kissed his forehead. When they got out of the gate, they saw Mick's father just getting out of the car.

"Good, you're early," he said, ignoring Ohm's hasty wai. "I'm hungry, hurry up and get in."

Mick sent a last, bright glance at Ohm, his lips curving in a gentle smile, and he got in on the front seat. Mick's father took his seat and without a further word, he drove off. The last Mick saw of Ohm, was him standing, looking after the departing car, his hand raised in a goodbye.

The ride home was quiet, the few attempts Mick had of conversation ended in monosyllabic responses. Mick looked at his father hesitantly, but kept quiet.

When they got home, Mick's father held out his hand.

"Dad?"

"Give me your phone."

"Why?" Mick asked as he took the phone from his pocket and handed it over.

His father finally showed his rage. "You will never see that boy again!"