Bonus: Pete and Ten

"Can you believe they all got engaged!" Ten said to Pete. "How crazy is that? And not a word to anybody."

"Well, they did tell their parents," Pete reminded him.

"Right, but not to us!"

"They wanted it all to be a surprise. Out of curiosity, which proposal was you favourite?"

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Hmmmm. They all made me tear up in their own way. But I liked Tin and Can's, because there wasn't one."

"Huh?" Pete turned to look at Ten.

"I don't think I would like a public proposal. I think it should be a private moment. We didn't get to hear Tin's proposal, because Can was so excited."

"Good to know," Pete muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing," Pete said hastily. "I thought that was so sweet. Did you see the look on Tin's face?"

"Mmmm. It made me cry. Those two are like two weird puzzle pieces that fit together so well they can never be pulled apart again."

"Well put, babe," Pete said and kissed him.

Ten rolled up to look at Pete, his chin on Pete's chest, his lips curling into a small smile, his eyes innocent and earnest. "Why did you really ask me that?"

Pete just smiled. "You know, we have eight hours until we have to start getting ready for that brunch. How about we pick off where we had to leave off a few hours ago?"

Ten's breath caught. "Mmmm. Who needs sleep anyway?" 

"I hope you don't. Remember how I said a night would not be enough with you?" Pete asked and Ten shivered with anticipation. He had fully recovered from his first time, only a few hours earlier. The thought gave him pause. Was it really only a few hours ago? It felt like so much had happened. He came out of his thoughts when Pete patted his hip.

"Turn around," Pete growled and pulled until Ten got what he intended. Ten ended up on top of Pete, straddling his face, and staring down at Pete's erect cock.

"I've wanted to try this," was all Ten had time to say, before his words were stolen by a gasp of pleasure when Pete licked his dripping cock. Ten shuddered, his eyes closing from the feeling of Pete's tongue on him. Then he felt a gentle tap on his head and his eyes flew open. Pete pointed at his own hard cock with a wordless demand, and Ten's surprised laugh ended up in a whine when Pete sucked his cock deep into his mouth. Then he held there, not moving until Ten got the point. Whimpering with need, Ten grabbed Pete's cock and licked the head, and Pete rewarded him by sucking his cock into his mouth again. 

They moved in sync, and it almost made Ten feel like he was blowing himself, and he gave himself into the sensations. Pete was sucking his cock hard and fast, like he had a purpose Ten wasn't aware of, and it didn't take long before Ten had to let go of Pete's cock to make space in his mouth for the hard gasps he couldn't help taking. When Pete felt Ten starting to tremble, he pulled Ten even deeper into his mouth and Ten had a moment to wonder how he did that, before his orgasm hit. Ten forgot all about Pete's cock when he started cumming in Pete's mouth, his whole body shaking, his hips trying to buck in Pete's tight grasp.

Ten had barely time to take a deep breath, before Pete pushed his hips down on his body toward his groin, and positioned Ten's ass over his cock. While Ten had been too busy cumming to notice, Pete had put on a condom and lubed himself up. Ten's head fell back and he gasped when he felt Pete push slowly into his still twitching hole.

"Ride me, baby," Pete said, and Ten tried to obey, but his legs weren't quite following his commands. Pete growled and started thrusting into him hard from below, each thrust working Ten's happy spot and he kept it up until Ten started meeting his thrusts with his hips. Pete rewarded him by pulling Ten's back closer to his chest, and reaching around him and to stroke his cock. Ten's world came apart and he came again, shooting his cum straight into the air, gasping when he felt the hot fluid splatter back down on his body.

Pete left Ten no time to recover, and he grabbed his hips and pulled him to straddle his face again, and sucked his still spurting cock deep into his mouth. Ten howled, his face pressed against Pete's hip, oblivious to anything else but how good Pete's hot mouth felt on him. Then Pete pushed two lube covered fingers into his ass, grinding his happy spot hard and fast, and Ten spasmed into Pete's mouth, then again, as Pete's fingers rubbed him hard. In no time at all, Ten was again on the brink of another orgasm, and Pete lifted him off his mouth and placed him on top of his rock hard cock, and pushed inside him again. Ten was beside himself with ecstasy. He had never experienced anything like it.

When Pete felt he was nearing his own climax, he flipped them over until Ten was face down on the mattress, and pulled his ass up enough to reach under him with one of his hands. Pete draped himself over the kneeling boy, and started to work his cock with his palm, pounding into his tight ass with desperate need to come.

"Cum for me baby... Cum with me... Now, Ten, now!" Pete's voice rose into a scream when he started cumming into Ten's hot canal, and Ten was swept away in a torrent of pleasure and cum and relief as Pete rocked them slowly while their shudders last. Finally, Pete collapsed on top of the trembling Ten, who was sobbing into the pillow with the intensity of his climax.

Pete was the first to recover, and he pulled out of Ten regretfully, and disposed of the condom. He lay next to Ten on his back and pulled the boy to nestle against his side. Ten was still breathing hard, small tremors running through his body in the aftermath of his climaxes.

When Ten turned to look at him, finally, Pete waited for his reaction a little nervously.

"Is it always like this?" Ten finally asked, his voice hoarse.

"If you want it to be," Pete replied, a little hesitant. "Was it too much?"

"Too much...?! No, never. And yes... I made so much noise..." Ten buried his head into Pete's chest.

"Mmmm, yes, you did. I can't tell you how much it turns me on to hear you like that. You make me feel like the best lover in the world."

Ten's eyes widened. "But you are!"

"I'm your first and only lover," Pete reminded him gently.

"I don't have to try them all to know how amazing you are," Ten said hotly and Pete laughed.

"And I wouldn't let you. You're mine."

"And you're mine," Ten said, grabbing Pete's chin and kissing him fiercely. He still couldn't quite believe Pete was his boyfriend, but there was not a chance that he would ever let him go.

"Oh, yes, baby, I'm yours," Pete agreed, his heart completely and thoroughly stolen by the cute younger boy. He returned the kiss with fervour, until he could feel himself stirring again. "You know, there's still time before morning, and I have a promise to keep."

"Promise?"

"All night? Ready for the next round? Any requests?"

"Surprise me," Ten replied faintly. He wasn't sure how much he still had in him, but he was eager to find out.

"A good answer," Pete said and laughed, his voice a promise of pleasure yet to come.