Chapter 4

Alexis pov
I was standing in mr blacks office waiting for him to sin the papers, he asked me to stand next to him and I did.
While I was standing next to him leaving against his desk, he brushed his hand against mine and looked into my eyes.  I could feel my cheeks burning up and looked away with embarrassed.
Next thing he pulled me onto his lap and cupped my cheek staring into my eyes.
"Don't look away from me, baby girl " he whispered against my ear "tell me, how can one woman have so much beauty?"
My cheeks were burning up even more.
He thinks I'm pretty? Why?
"What" I asked not knowing what else to say, he let out a soft chuckle
"You are so cute, baby girl" he whispered into my ear while wondering his hand up my leg.
"Can I go, sir?" I asked needing to get away from him. "Yes my love" he said then came in close to my ear and whispered "you have no idea how much it turns me on to have you call me sir" I quickly got up and left.
I was sitting at my desk not able to clear my thoughts after what just happened. Did he really mean what he said? Or was he just bored? I feel so uncomfortable with him more than before. I couldn't deny how sexy he was, with his tattoos, dark hair, brown eyes and topped off with that suit. Omg I need to stop day dreaming about my boss. My sexy boss.
It was 4:30 only half an hour then I can leave, I haven't spoken to mr black since the incident in his office and I hope I don't. I heard a knock and looked up to see him, I guess I'm not that lucky I mumbled to myself.
"Hello, sir what can I do for you?" I said formally trying to avoid eye contact.
"Always so formal" he chuckled "anyway I need you to come to a business dinner at 7, I'll send you the name of the restaurant" he said about to walk away I was pissed he just assumed I could go, what if I had plans? I didn't but what if I did?
"Uh I'm sorry sir but I have plans tonight" I lied to try get out of going.
"Well what's more important your plan or your job?!" He growled at me. What happened to mr nice earlier.
"Of course sir, I'll see you at 7" I said totally avoiding eye contact.
He came closer to me and lifted my chin up so I was looking at him "I'm sorry for snapping at you baby girl" he said I could see the guilt in his eye, but he shouldn't be, i'm used to it.

"its fine, ill see you at 7 then sir" i turned around to my desk and sat down and continued my work.

"you can leave for the day now now, ms walker. ill see you at 7." before i could say anything he had left. i gathered up all my things and left.

as soon as i got home i jumped in my bed, so tired i groaned to myself. it was only 5:15 so i could talk a quick nap before getting ready, yup sounds like a plan.

i took a shower, dried my hair then did my make by then it was 6:30 and i still needed to choose my outfit, luckily the restaurant Mr black choose is only 10 minutes from here. i choose to wear a burgundy dress with black stilettos.

 i choose to wear a burgundy dress with black stilettos

It was 6:45 so i had to leave, i walked and started to regret wearing heels

It was 6:45 so i had to leave, i walked and started to regret wearing heels. i finally walked to the restaurant, standing outside it taking in the gorgeous view of it, i haven't been to many nice places, but this is truly amazing, i walked through the front doors and stood at the desk waiting to be seated at a table.

"you look extremely sexy, baby girl" a deep voice from be hind me whispered in my ear. my cheeks started to burn up, i knew exactly who it was. i turned around to see the extremely handsome man standing behind me.

 i turned around to see the extremely handsome man standing behind me

i was staring at his amazing body in his suit for a while. "like what you see, babygirl?"

"please don't call me that, sir" i said quietly completely avoiding eye contact. He stepped forward and leaned in to my ear and whispered "why? i know you love it when i call you babygirl"

"your table is ready Mr black" a high pitched voice said from behind me, i turned around to see a blonde staring at Mr black, a pang of jealousy rushed through me and i couldn't understand why. she walked us over to a table for two away from everyone else in the restaurant. i was very confused. where was everyone? "um sir why is is only for two people? isn't this a business dinner?"

"oh yeah, they had to cancel. i guess its just us two" he said with a grin plastered over his face. did he plan this?

We sat down and the blonde kept gawking at Mr black then glaring at me. she was clearly jealous. i loved every minute of it.

"uh sir..."

"please ms walker, call me Jake" he said with his grin on his face, i loved that sexy grin. what am i saying?!

"well then call me Alex or Alexis" i said with a small smile on my face "why didn't you just cancel this when you found out the business dinner wasn't happening?"

"because baby girl, i needed to see you, i cant stop thinking about you" he said smoothly

next chapter is in jakes pov