Chapter 20

ALEX POV
Jonas and I arrived at my place after having a peacefuly silent car journey.
Jonas got out and offers his hand for me to take, which I do. We walk into my apartment and he follows behind me.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked getting shy.

"Yeah, a beer if you have it" he said with a smile.

"So how do you did you leave things with jake?" He asked.

"Uhhh well I don't know" I said giving him his beer and taking a drink of my own.

"He's a dick but you should give him a chance" he said.

"How would you know?" I asked him taking another drink.

"He's my brother" he said and I nearly choked. Brother?!

"Yeah I know how Is someone so handsome brothers with that sewer rat, I think he's adopted" he said whispering the last part.

We talked for the next few minutes,
We were having a good time together, even though we've only known each other for a short period of time, I feel like I've known him for longer, we get along really well together but it doesn't feel romantic.

After a while we heard hard loud knock was at my door.

I wasn't expecting anyone, I thought to myself.

I opened the door and before I could even acknowledge who it was...

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Jake growled.

Like it's any of his damn business.

"Did you sleep with him?" He shouts

"Maybe" I shrug, just trying to annoy him because I'm kinda petty.

"What does that mean?!" He shouts again.

"Jakeyyy your interrupting us" jonas says from behind me, trying to provoke his brother.

"Nothing happened, and if it did, it's none of your business, leave jake" I told him.

"Please Alex let me explain" he says with pleading eyes.

"I'm gonna go now, you should give him a chance sweets, he's not that bad after you get to know him" jonas said smirking.

He walked out the door.

"And don't forget to use protection, or do, I don't mind being a uncle" he said smirking and then closing the door leaving just jake and I alone.

"I missed you" he mumbled looking at me.

"You didn't seem to back at the club or for the 3 weeks we were apart, just leave. I don't want to keep being around you if you don't want me there, you saying that earlier hurt, it made me feel so stupid" I told him.

He stood looking at me, I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"I did it to keep you safe" he mumbled

"I'm really sorry" he said walking toward me.

I wanted to hate him but for some reason I didn't, I couldn't.

"So I'm hungry, what do you want?" He asked casually, like nothing had happened.

"No get out" I told him getting annoyed

"Chinese?"

"No!" I shouted.

"Tacos" He asked.

"Hey I'm down for tacos" a voice I knew was jonas's, shouted through the door. Is he listening to our conversation?

"Fuck off!" Jake shouted making me jump.

"Will you please let me make it up to you? I really care about you" he said mumbling the last part.

"Your mean then you expect me to forgive you"

He sighed before walking closer to me.

"Please, leave"

He sighed before getting up and walking out the door.

"So... I'm starved" jonas said walking in and sitting down.

Jonas wasn't that bad, abit weird but nice.

Jonas gives off abit of a gay vibe, I can't tell why though.

"Let's make margaritas" jonas says with excitement clearly in his voice.