Chapter 15

It's Monday morning again, I stayed at home last night, even though I had to argue with Jake over. He wanted me to stay again last night even though I stayed Friday and Saturday and most of the time we just had sex. It was amazing, every time I went to get out of his bed he pulled me back into into it.

I got up from my bed and got dressed then did my hair and makeup. I got some coffee and left for work

 I got some coffee and left for work

her outfit

I arrived at work and some of the women glared at me as I walked in, but I just shrugged it off.

"Sleeping our way to the top now?" A Annoying high pitch voice said from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I asked turning around to see the girl from the bar.

"When he's done with you he'll throw you away, then I'll have him again" she smirked.

"Again?" I asked.

"Uh yeah we were dating, we did it in his office the day you got here" she smirked at me.

I said nothing and just walked on, feeling jealous, even though I had no reason to be, jake and I weren't dating at the time but it still hurt.

I walked straight to my office to put my things away and went to the kitchen to make jake his coffee. I knocked on his door and he shouted come in.

Today I've been kinda avoiding jake, not because he's done anything wrong but just because I feel weird about jake being with another women and even dating her until the day I got here which wasn't long ago. so what? When a new employee comes along he'll dump me like he did that slut.

Hell no, I'm not going to let him treat me that way.

It's time to go home so I left the building without telling jake, got takeout and went home to watch shameless. My phone buzzes a few times I looked and saw it was jake but I didn't feel like talking to him right now so I didn't answer it.

I went home and put on my pjs too watch Netflix and eat food which is basically what I always do.

After a few episodes of shameless I started to fall asleep when I heard a bang at my door.

"Alex! Baby! Please open up, I miss you and I don't know what I did wrong to make you ignore me!" I heard jake shouting at my door so I have no choice but talk to him.

I get up and open the front door to see jake standing there with a bunch of roses looking hotter than ever.

(This chapter is short but the next one will be longer than usual)