Chapter 23

"You look absolutely beautiful, as always" jake said to me when I opened the door.

"Wow, you actually turned up?" I said shocked wearing my sweatpants and oversized T-shirt.

I was expecting him to not turn up again like last night but he did.

I looked into his eyes and could see the guilt in them.

"I told you I would take you to dinner" he told me.

"Yeah you also said that last night but the only person at my door was the Italian restaurant delivery guy at 10pm because you didn't show up and I was starving, literally about to faint, not that you cared" I told him.

Even more guilt was in his eyes and it made me feel bad but not that bad.

"Why don't we order in? Your choice" he asked me. I didn't say anything, I just stood aside allowing him to come in.

Jonas was out tonight on another date with the women he's been seeing. He said not to wait up.

He showed he had a bag in his hand with 2 bottles of wine in it.

"Your favourite, am I right?" he asked showing me the wine, I nodded not speaking to him.

"I'll order Chinese food" I said going to the draw with a menu in it, and dialled the number ordering our usual, curry for him, honey chilli chicken for me then some rice and fries to split. After I hung up the phone I looked at him to see he was grinning like a creep.

"What the hell are you smiling at"

"You ordered our usual order with out asking, you remembered" he said smiling

"I don't have memory loss of course I remembered" I said coldly grabbing the wine and opening it.

I poured him and myself a glass sliding his over and carrying mine and the bottle to the couch and setting it on the table in front then Turning on the tv.

"I was hoping we could talk" he said in a low voice.

I flipped to the music channel turning it down just for something to hear in he background, to avoid complete awkwardness.

"I'm sorry" he said giving me puppy eyes.

"I don't like you acting like this, especially with me" he added.

"Your the most confusing person, you've hurt me so much"

"I know, I'm sorry, I've been having issues with work and people that hate have brought up you and I just thought, being an asshole would help you in a way" he said moving closer to me, putting his hand on my thigh and looking me in the eyes.

How I've missed this annoying asshole.

Before I could speak there was a knock at the door, I got up and answered it seeing it was the delivery guy. I went to get my purse but before I could jake handed him a four 20 notes telling him to keep the change and closing the door after getting our food.

"Sit down I'll get plates for us" he instructed me.

"No I can do it"

"Sit" he said sternly and I did.

I downed the rest of my glass of wine and poured another drinking it all at once and pouring myself another one.

He came back a few minutes later with our food putting it on my lap.

We sat in silence watching our favourite show friends while eating, chucking at Ross being hilarious.

A hour later I had finished the bottle of wine by myself excluding the glass Jake had. I'm a little bit drunk and can't stop with my thoughts of how hot jake is in his dress shirt with the sleeve rolled up. It's tight around his muscles making them look amazing and his tattoos look even more hotter.

I put my head on his shoulder and he looks down at.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I shake my head smiling.

I make a bold move of getting up sitting on his lap and kiss him, after a second he kisses me back.