His Slave

No, no! Clary screamed inside her head. Why am I doing this?

Because Sebastian needs us, loves us. Jace is lying to us. Keeping us as far away from our soulmate as he can. He's jealous, evil. The Clave have corrupted him, he is beyond saving. A voice in her head replied.

No! Sebastian will use me, turn me against those I love! Clary tried to fight back, but the voice was so sure of itself. It sounded like her, but different. Wiser. Clary found herself believing the voice, it was so much easier. It continued to speak to her. Assuring her that her brother would keep her safe from the Covenant. It was strangely hypnotic. She felt weary, as if she hadn't slept for days. But still she kept walking. She had to obey the voice, it was the only way...

***

Clary awoke, her head reeling. Where was she? What happened? Where was Jace?

Piece be piece her memory returned. She had left, to find Sebastian. But why? The voice. The voice had told her to.

The rune! She looked at her hand. Her voyance rune had returned and Lilith's rune was gone. That must have been the voice. It was the rune controlling her, bringing her to her brother.

The door swung open. Sebastian walked in, smirking.

"So you're awake sister,"

"Jonathan-" Clary began.

"Do not call me that!"

Clary pressed her back against the wall, looking for a way to escape.

"Where am I? Why did you bring me here?"

"Well, you brought yourself here actually Clarissa. It wasn't my hand that drew the portal, it was yours. I just told you to."

"Why?"

"Because, Clarissa. I... Love you. I want to win this war with you by my side. I cannot let you fight for the wrong side, you could be injured."

"Why do you care?"

"I told you. I love you sister."

"You are incapable of love!" Clary spat.

Sebastian sighed. He struck her across the cheek.

"Now now Clarissa. You can either join me willingly or I can take your will from you. It's your choice,"

"I will never join you! You don't want a lover you want a slave. A slave to aid you in a battle you will loose!"

Sebastian bought his hand down once more and the world went dark...