Author's Note

Hey party people! Just a few quick notes before you start reading:

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for choosing to read One Year! This has been an on-and-off project for a few years now, and I can't tell you how many times I've written and rewritten the few chapters I have finished. I finally found the motivation to sit down and really decide whether this was something worth continuing and found that I couldn't bring myself to just abandon all these ideas. 

That being said, I'm an extremely busy person with a very limited amount of free time, so updates on this story will be few and far between. I apologize if that makes reading One Year difficult, but hopefully once it is completed you'll still be interested enough to give it a try! 

This is also one of my earliest attempts at writing a book! Reading has always been a passion of mine, and so I decided to try my hand at writing. Please excuse any errors or mistakes that you see--I'm quite the perfectionist so I will probably go back and fix them later on. Feel free to point out the ones you spot, though! I'm very open to constructive criticism as long as it is expressed in a respectful way. Rude comments will be deleted. 

Finally, I'd just like to remind everyone that this is a work of fiction, but all ideas and characters are mine, and as the author, I reserve the right to write and own this book. There are so many amazing books out there, and I understand that it can sometimes be a little difficult to come up with creative, original ideas, but I ask that you please refrain from any sort of plagiarism. It is considered a serious ethical offense and can constitute copyright infringement. It's also extremely hurtful to writers, as they work so hard and dedicate countless hours to give life to their ideas. So please, no copying!

Warning: This book will contain mature language!

Once again, thank you all for reading One Year! Enjoy :)

- K