Bicorn {2}

*Derek Above*

My lips suddenly crashed into his. and I had to admit it felt great! He moved his hand up my abs feeling my chest. He turned his head to my neck and began to kiss it gently. Giving me chills through my whole left side. Rewarding him with a slight moan. He smiled at me then proceed to kiss me more allowing our tongues to play a little.

"Dinners ready!" my dad called down.

I jumped like a mother fucker immediately pulling away but still entranced by what just happened.

"Woah!" I said breathing.

" I know! that's what most of them say." Shrugged Luke with a smile.

"Shut up" I punched him in the arm and blushed.

"Ow! This isn't fifty shades gay!" he said snickering

"Dude, how did you learn to kiss like that?" I asked

"Buddy boy, you're not the only one with a love life." he said with a wink.

"Want to come eat dinner with me and the family? " I asked

"Nah, I gotta get home to my mom, I promised I'd be home at 9 remember it's almost 8." he said

"oh yeah you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Nah I'm okay walking. ...and Derek.." he said

"yeah?" I said curiously.

"I felt it too.." he said

A huge grin appeared on my face, biting my bottom lip. I wonder if he'd be open to anything else? Bisexual...huh...I could live with it. We went up stairs and I saw family sitting down eating without me. I had a pretty kickass dining room big oval wooden table, two china cabinates, ceiling fan and big mirrror to see my beautiful face every morning. 

"wow I'm so loved. ya couldn't of waited." I asked

"If we did wait. The food would be cold so we ate without you." my brother jack said.

"No one asked you lard ass." I said to my brother.

"Derek! apologize you know how he gets about his weight!" yelled my mom.

"Sorry jack..." I apologized

"whatever" said jack

I walked Luke to the door. and he whispered in my ear nibbling it a little. 

"before I go" he whispered. 

Our lips crashed together again before we parted.

"Seeya around Bicorn!" he whispered with a wink. 

================================================================

A.N. my phones about to die. tell me what you think of chapter 2 peace!!!