Bicorn {10}

Luke Pov***

Wes above****

I woke up the next day feeling like a million bucks, I had a sexy ass boyfriend who knew how to treat a guy in bed like a king. Something about him just made my heart thump even faster. I really loved hime. I would never want him to break me. We both got up out of his bed and made our way upstairs.

Jack and Stacy were in the living room watching red band society Derek and I decided to join them. It was the most recent episode and it seemed like a good show.

"Hey Dad is it cool Luke and I go out for a bit we'll be back at around 1 am so don't wait up." Derek exclaimed. "Sure!" Mike called down the stairs.

Gotta love weekends, We headed somewhere that I had no clue about. What is he doing oh god?! "Derek where are we going and why are we staying out so late?" I said sounding worried.

"It's a surprise!" Derek said all corny like. After driving in comfortable silence. We made our way into a parking lot. I nearly screamed of enjoyment where we were.

"Babe this is my favorite flea market how did you know?!" I said nearly stunned. "You were talking about how much you

loved Zearns flea market with Michael and John. So I thought this would be perfect to kill some time." Derek said amused.

"We went over to the store that sold a multi array of candles and Luke bought some. I told Derek how much I loved having bubble baths with the lights out with luminescent candles. I bought a few lemon, key lime pie, blackberry, lilac, ocean breeze and blueberry candles. It made me feel peaceful and relaxed. The best part was I remember coming here with my mom every weekend. So it brought back great memories.

We headed to one of the butcher stands and ordered 2 pounds of beef jerky. I don't know what it was but they just made it taste so savory. I was so happy that Derek was able to bask in all the fun I was having. But I wonder what else we had planned. It was about 5 pm when we left.

"Okay babe we're going to hang out at your house until around 8 and I have part 2 of your surprise." Derek said. "Okay thanks Derek I'm having so much fun today." I said smiling

He drove me to my house, I was singing to my favorite band of all time. Derek always loved it when I sang for some odd reason.

"First it comes on quiet, creeping slow, clever words and phrases always say I remain so, lost and buried under everything that I need, but all I want is you." Something about Mariana Trench just made this moment that much more special. "Hey derek." I said. "Yeah babe?" He said still focused on the road. "I love you." I said. "I love you too" he said.

We pulled into my driveway beside my mom's car. I got out of the car and around to the other side. Just as Derek closed his door. I planted one right on his full lips. His body quivered from the unexpected array of emotion. I parted away, "Now say it to my eyes." I said. "Lucas I love you with all my soul. I don't want any harm coming to you, I really do love you."

He sang to me which is super rare. "I don't like to be alone at night, and I don't like to hear I'm wrong when I'm right, and I don't like to feel the rain on my shoes. but I do love you, but I do love you." He sang smiling at me. A tear slid down my eye and he wiped it away with his thumb.

He kissed me one more time and we headed into my house. We were watching a movie on Netflix called house arrest it was one of my favorites, then we watched batman returns and scream 4. The movie madness ended and it was about 8 pm. "Hey mom Derek and I are heading out, be back at around 1am, don't wait up." I said to my mom in her room.

She was reading 50 shades of gray typical mommy porn. "Okay sweetie stay safe alright." She said with a smile. "I love you mom" I said smiling back at her.

"I love you too unicorn" she said with a wink. "You have to stop watching so much glee!" I exclaimed laughing. "Ya know dolphins are just gay sharks!" she said laughing as we left the house. "So you're mom and you are back on good terms then." Derek said smiling.

We went in his car and turned on the radio mambo numba 5 was playing by Lou Bega. I nearly fangirled. To me it was one of the best old school dance songs beside the cha cha slide, Cupid shuffle, and come on the train.

Derek looked at me in amusement and we were on our way to part 2 of my surprise. Surprise...to me it seemed more like a..."Babe we're on our first date aren't we?" I said looking over at him trying to stay calm. "Yes" he said disguising a chuckle. "And we're going to the..nah uh!" I said excitedly. "A-huh!" We pulled up in front of the hottest 17+ gay club in town. The fairy tale. They had a huge pink blue/purple sign that read The fairytale. Underneath in a saturated red coloring said. Where your fantasies come out to play.

We parked in the parking lot and made our to the line. I saw every array of person you could meet from feminine to masculine, as well as bear and drag. The bitch's knew how to fuckin' party.

We finally got to the front of line and they said "Hi names?" "Um Derek D'Angelo and Lucas Capelli" The bouncer looked down the list. "May I see your ID's" we both flipped open our wallets to show the bouncer our age. "Go ahead in guys, it's a little slow now but it should pick up soon." We walked in and our jaws dropped in unison as we both said "oh. my. god."

There were 5 dancers in cages dancing on poles with six packs that were so oiled up they shined.

Derek and I made our way to the Dance floor. They were playing Natalia Kills "Problem" and boy did I turn a few heads.

As soon as the song came on I started to dance close to Derek, grinding on him, We kissed a little bit, as I backed away I stepped back signaling my index finger towards him, he came in with a slide to the bass, dropped down low and came up tracing his chin up my chest. "Since when can you dance?" I said surprised. "Me and the wicked bitch of the west Charlie dates used to take tango classes" he said loathingly.

"Room for one more?" Someone with a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see Wes behind me. "Come on." I said holding my hand out. He smiled at me and Derek nodded to go get a soda. "Surprise, surprise, How's narnia?" I said laughing. "Haha, very funny." Wes said sarcastically. "Annoying to be honest. I want to be away from those dickheads but if I do they'd beat me to a pulp." He said frowning.

I'm not gonna lie I felt really bad for the guy and being that I can't keep my eye on Derek at all times at least I know I can probably ask Wes to. No one deserves to stay in the closet. Not even a guy like Wes. "Wes if a teach you a few fight moves. Do you promise to keep Derek safe. When I'm not there for him." I said seriously. "Absolutely anything for a chance to get away from those asshats." He said.

"Alright meet me at my house tomorrow after school. I'll tell Derek I've decided to have a home day today." I said. I know it felt wrong to lie to him but it's a lie that will help him when I can't be there.

Derek came back over with the sodas, as we all began to talk about the recent episode of the flash. I love being able to be a complete nerd around him. We said our goodbyes to wes.

We had a fun night and quite possibly the best first date in history. We made our way to the car and Derek dropped me off at my house. I walked in the house trying desperately to not wake my mom luckily I made it to my bedroom without a sound. That night I went to bed by myself but happy to know I was cared for. But for how long?

A.N. Quite a twist at the end your in for a surprise next chapter. I wanted to make it a bit lengthy you guys deserved it. A special shout out to my friend Kate. Thank so much for reading. I'm not good at deadlines so when I start on a new chapter I'll post it immediately after I'm finished. Much love!! - Mike