Bicorn {11}

The next morning I woke up and did 20 push ups, 30 sit ups, 20 crunchs, and 30 second planks. Took a shower feeling the hot water caress my skin felt so nice. I lathered up and started singing under the sea by the little Mermaid. I got out, dried off, brushed my teeth, and put on my Polo Black.

I headed to my room and put on black skinny jeans, a black band tee, with my blood red plaid flannel, as well as my maroon colored chucks and beanie having my front part of my hair out. I admired my appearance in the mirror with a much needed "Damn" I headed to my kitchen to poor some lucky charms.

"Well look who's all fabulous today" My mom said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes "stoop it mom, your too much."

"Derek is gonna have his jaw drop when he sees you" she said.

"Oh there's a few ways to do that than just clothes" I said laughing.

"TMI sweetheart oh god." She said tensing up.

"I gotta go momma dukes talk to ya later" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a nice day sweetie." She said.

I headed out to my car and drove to my school, parking in the lot next to Derek's car. I got out walking up the staircase I opened the door to the 2nd floor hallway. As I walked down the hall some of the boys turned around from their locker to gaze upon my sexy ass. Of course I stopped right in front of one of the freshman as he was drooling and gave him a quick wink he backed up into his locker and slammed it. I let out an unattractive laugh.

I walked quietly behind Derek"s locker as the door was still open as he shut it i said. "hi there" and I shit you not he let out the most blood curddling scream that any 18 year old boy could muster up I started dying of laughter. 

"It's not funny you bitch you know I hate it when people sneak up on me." he said sounding all butthurt.

"Nooo really I honestly had no clue that scared you" I said sounding sarcastic."I have something to do after school today. Will you be alright with a day without me?"

"You were going to teach Wes a few fight moves, I know babe.." He said. 

"how did you..." i said sounding kind of freaked out.

"When I wasn't with you My family and I used to go to shelters where they we would read to the deaf and in return they taught us what it would be like if we had that disability and we learned how to read lips." That's better than seeing in the back of your head.

"Believe me when I say no secrets between us okay, I really love you and you can tell me anything, you can stop keeping your jaw like that you look like ghost face for fucks sake." I smiled and I kissed him passionately.

"thank you so much for being amazing. You know I just want you to stay okay. right?" I said parting from his full lips.

"Of course, now get your tight little ass to your first period class right now." He spanked me a little. I let out a little yelp that made both of us laugh. I was making my way to gym class when I saw Wes in the the hallway with doushe 1 and doushe 2. 

"What happened Luke get in a fight with a lumberjack?" Charlie said with an extremely bad Joke.

"Yeah and I won, Damn canadian never saw it coming." Wes laughed a little bit and got punched in the arm by Charlie as he let out a little yelp. 

"Oh man up you fucking Spaz" Brian said pushing him. Okay that kind of pissed me off a little no one hurts a fellow rainbow.

So I took Brian by the colar and pushed him up against the locker. Rage building in my eyes, I stomped down on charlies foot backing him off whimpering for his rich daddy. "if you lay another finger on Wes I will break you." My voice sounding low it even scared myself a little. 

"I-I'm sorry just put me down please?" he said as tears started to come out of his eyes. I whispered into his ear. "who's the spaz now?" I put him down. Charlie motioned Wes and Brian over but Wes stayed. 

"Wes get your whimpy ass over here now!!!!" Charlie's voice boomed.

"Noo!!" Atta boy Wes!!

"You can mess with your hair, or girls. or even Brian, but your through messing with me." He said spoken like a true badass.

"Cuz guess what, you narcisstic wannabe hollister model. i'm fuckin' gay!" He said proudly. Okay my coming out was good....his was better. "And if you come anywhere near him or Derek, I will break you." I said threateningly.

They both ran off like little pussies, Since me and wes had most of our classes together I decided to walk him to each one. I'd occasionally see Derek we held hand to a couple of our classes that all three of us were in. Derek understood as well as anyone that being out at school is the scariest thing in the world. So I was sure to keep him safe and he understood that. After school I decided to bring both Wes and Derek to my house that day. I wanted to make sure that both of them knew how to protect themselves when they needed to. 

"Okay punch me" I said. Wes through a punch to my chest I caught his wrist and twisted it, I C stepped over his back leg and pushing my elbow across his chest as he flew over my leg landing on his back.

"Woah! What a rush!" He said I put my hand out and I pulled him up. 

"What should I do a guy starts to charge at me." Wes said curiously.

"Very good question. Derek?" He started to sprint foward. I simpy put my foot out and pushed on his back he went flying foward and landed on his stomach.

"Use his own weight against him. and come on nothing beats the classics." as I said with a wink, Wes laughed, As Derek came over. 

"Easy for you to say." He said trying to gasp in air. I kissed him on the cheek and said.

"It's to help you learn babe. Now show me the things I taught you. My fist shot foward to Wes's Chest He caught my wrist and quckly C stepped behind me slamming his elbow into my chest taking me down...or so he thought. I quickly my other arm pulling on his shirt making him land on my chest as I had him in a choke hold.

"What do you do?" I said.

"Check for any opening!" His fist shot to my stomach making me let him go. I coughed a little bit but I was okay.

"Very good!" I said getting up on my feet.

 "Your turn babe, I ran toward Derek full sprint about ready to charge him. He stock his foot out grabbing my wrist as I went down. pulling my arm behind my back as his knee landed on my back, keeping me down.

"Not bad babe" He let go as he put his hand out. He pulled me up.

"That concludes our lesson for today." I said proudly. I'm a fuckin' sensei dude this is cool. Wes, Derek and I thought it would be cool to have a sleep over tonight since my Mom said it was okay. We mostly watched a bunch of movies on Netflix and played some Injustice. which I beat their asses at. Thank you very much! We went to sleep around 12pm. We all slept together on my bed which i had to say felt like softcore threesome. hmmm. I wonder. I might have to talk to Derek some more about it. As I Derek sleeping still a little tired myself I couldn't hep but kiss his forehead and say.

"I love you...my sleeping beauty." I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep with my boys on my sides.